Tinovious's GM application

Name: Tinovious/ Null-5 Prudii Skirata

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | Null-5 Prudii Skirata has played for 787:57:27.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say my communication skills and leadership skills are pretty well, but there's always room for improvement.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand, yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: An event that I'd like to carry out would be using the Venator Extensive map, Performing an eerie like horror deployment. I would deploy Galactic Marines/21st Nova Corps, Doom's Unit and another battalion! (still undecided!) Anyway, The Troopers would be sent to investigate the Venator due to it going dark. During their arrival most of the ships systems would be operating at a minimal operating capacity. Engines damaged. auxiliary power running. During their time on board, Once the all vital areas of the ship were back up and running, They would so learn that Chief of Research was experimenting  with Bio-weapons Project I71A, also known as "The sickness". As soon as the systems start running again, "The crew" would awaken. Faced up against all the odds, The Troopers would have to make the choice to destroy the ship or, will GAR High Command tell  their men to capture Patient Zero? (Yes, This another infection event, Yay... Though it would be player choice and I'd hope to have a good portion of the event dedicated to RP)

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13790-ever-be-vigilant/ 
https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13710-tinovious-gume-saam-and-the-bounty-hunter-quad/

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

-1 Scottish people are gay lmao

+1 Jk lmao

A;so be warned if we do play squad I am sorry for Team killing you in advance.

Edited by Kool Kid Useful
s

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 for my dad 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Gamemaster team
//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk