vCoil

RP Name: 104th MED SGT Coil

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I started becoming inactive due to being busy to study for the last semester for school. I got the school thing on locks now and will not be inactive.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to be able to help out with stuff SAs and VAs do not wanna do. Honestly just miss helping out people in events and encounters for stuff I used to be able to do. I'd like to get back into Gamehelper and hopefully move up to Gamemaster if I do well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yessir 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

MEGA +1, he was great when he was staff

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

I don't see you as often as I do not get on as often as I use about a month ago. However, your work in game and your duty to IRL studies and stuff is good which tells me responsibility are within you. Thus you have my approval of +1