I'm calling you out kid

@Marvel Listen here you little faggot, if you impersonate two people on the forums at the same time imma ban you kid. its absoultely disgusting that you dare steal Master Chief close up and Cortana from Max and I, you must be the lowest scum of the earth to even concieve of doing something so and you proabbly should of been disposed of just like the NULL you pretend to be should have been.

This impersonation must stop now cause you cannot even hope to fathom Max and I's love for Halo and this pathetic attempt to become great like us is revolting.

Heed my demands or else be yeeted with a lightsaber rifle the next time you dare show your face to me.

• Funny 4
  • Winner 2

Lmao

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Heed my demands or else be yeeted with a lightsaber rifle the next time you dare show your face to me.

dont you demote staff members for spawning the lightsaber rifle without proper use?

spawning it in and RDMing people is a good way to get another report on you mister.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Carter said:

@Marvel Listen here you little faggot, if you impersonate two people on the forums at the same time imma ban you kid. its absoultely disgusting that you dare steal Master Chief close up and Cortana from Max and I, you must be the lowest scum of the earth to even concieve of doing something so and you proabbly should of been disposed of just like the NULL you pretend to be should have been.

This impersonation must stop now cause you cannot even hope to fathom Max and I's love for Halo and this pathetic attempt to become great like us is revolting.

I’m gonna have to warn you for toxicity. 

Or ban to take a break

nobody yeetin on my boi mar vell 

• Funny 1

Former: Liaison

13 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

dont you demote staff members for spawning the lightsaber rifle without proper use?

spawning it in and RDMing people is a good way to get another report on you mister.

https://media.giphy.com/media/HaCGRxArACAWQ/giphy.gif

• Management
Management

o shit wud i do

Also I better get shot by a lightsaber Rifle next time I see u or your gonna have to mega buff Null nerd

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Carter said:

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

Hey COC4IN3 why you gotta react with an X to my comment 10 seconds later after I did the same thing to yours on a completely different post. 

Feels like you're targeting me dude, don't make me report yo ass. 

On a serious note, if you did that on purpose because I disagreed with your perma weapon comment. Then grow up. 

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

Hey COC4IN3 why you gotta react with an X to my comment 10 seconds later after I did the same thing to yours on a completely different post. 

Feels like you're targeting me dude, don't make me report yo ass. 

On a serious note, if you did that on purpose because I disagreed with your perma weapon comment. Then grow up. 

ct-met-video-games-bully-hunters-2018041

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mX2jDrA0Gg

• Funny 1
5 hours ago, Carter said:

Time to steal it