More Roleplay in Debrief

Jorrdan

Name: Jorrdan

Suggestion: 

Making troopers (except Shock) remove their helmets in debrief, to bring roleplay to the debriefings. I feel as if all roleplay stops at the debrief door and the immersion stops. If we are more uniform and remove our helmets in debrief it will 

1. Look way better and professional

and 2. bring the immersion and roleplay inside the debrief

Another suggestion I have is saluting the naval and high command that walk down the center, back in the day it was beautiful seeing the chat explode with salutes but now with our saluting Sweps I think it will look even better. It will bring more discipline into debriefing. On the same topic of saluting, saluting when you get shouted out in debrief. It will probably look very awkward if everyone gets up to do this in the middle of the debrief so maybe bring back /me salutes so everyone can stay seated but still bring that immersion in, saluting when getting shouted out shows your respect for the person shouting you out and shows discipline in your battalion.

Overall this wouldn't do anything but bring roleplay to the server and bring discipline to battalions and give people that immersion we all want.

Implementation:

Not a rule but an Expectation that you take your helmet off in debrief and salute those walking in and when being shouted out. I don't want to force people to because I know everyone HATES when we force people to do stuff but I feel as this is just a step in the right direction for roleplay

Lore: N/A

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

-1 for the reason that GMOs can progress an event through a db either by a droid shooting at us. If we had our helmets off wee will tske time putting it on i feel should just be a batt rule.. or something the marsha6l should enforce as rp

But i do support the idea but thats my opiniokn of it

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management
37 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

-1 for the reason that GMOs can progress an event through a db either by a droid shooting at us. If we had our helmets off wee will tske time putting it on i feel should just be a batt rule.. or something the marsha6l should enforce as rp

But i do support the idea but thats my opiniokn of it

Uhh GMOs don't decide that wut. Also Clones did not stop to put their helmet on all the time once getting jumped. Several clones throughout the war were seen in skirmishes without helmets.

30 minutes ago, Slate said:

-1 removing your helmet in such a large grouping would be a horrible idea due to the risk of surprise attacks.

We should be roleplaying as if we're on a secure Republic base on Endor. (Yes it gets attacked 5-10 times a day but still) In the shows, movies, and comics you see Clones take their helmets off practically anywhere. (Almost every time they're in some sort of Briefing their helmets are off. Ex: 2nd Battle of Geonosis when Anakin is running Ashoka's briefing several of them have their helmets off but not all and keep in mind this is literally out in the open on fucking Geonosis so imagine what Debriefs for the Republic would look like.) 

Some of y'all are acting like our Debriefs get shot up more by the CIS or anyone else for that matter but in reality DB gets shot up more by CTs than anything else.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

11 minutes ago, Marvel said:

We should be roleplaying as if we're on a secure Republic base on Endor. (Yes it gets attacked 5-10 times a day but still) In the shows, movies, and comics you see Clones take their helmets off practically anywhere. (Almost every time they're in some sort of Briefing their helmets are off. Ex: 2nd Battle of Geonosis when Anakin is running Ashoka's briefing several of them have their helmets off but not all and keep in mind this is literally out in the open on fucking Geonosis so imagine what Debriefs for the Republic would look like.) 

Some of y'all are acting like our Debriefs get shot up more by the CIS or anyone else for that matter but in reality DB gets shot up more by CTs than anything else.

Where i agree with you, the problem is we have a naval/base ops who lets anybody and there mother into our base..this is the last place we should feel safe..

• Management
Management
31 minutes ago, Slate said:

Where i agree with you, the problem is we have a naval/base ops who lets anybody and there mother into our base..this is the last place we should feel safe..

Dude what. We barely get let in or out as Republic personnel. PTLs/PTEs usually take forever to get granted and most of don't even get granted bc majority of them don't follow the rules.

Even if you think that you should be roleplaying as if this is a safe place for you as a Clone

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Sure, I like the some battalions already perform this, and on the other end some are extremely casual.  It's an expectation so it's fine if some don't but it's encouraged which is fine with me!  I think anyone should try to look as professional as possible even though I make the body groups on my model look foolish!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!