[New] Wiltos Removal Poll

Joah

[New] Remove Wiltos?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t understand why we make a strawpoll then that just results in a forums poll. 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I'm not the biggest fan of rhino, solely to the fact of how you actually can use it to hit someone. To me its lame, and doesn't make jedi fighting seem real. With wiltos jedi can actually use a larger amount of force powers, which makes fighting seem different, and more real, as not everyone fights the same, and having the use of difference stances makes the fighting more enjoyable. I also like the stamina portion, because you need to play smart and keep watch of your stamina. Yes, people still manage to spam their shit, but you know their gonna run out of stamina pretty fast, which you can take advantage of.

Also, if someone paid for a custom crystal/etc... on your store, what would happen to it? Would they lose it if rhino was brought back? (I don't believe rhino works with custom crystals)

But everyone has there opinions, everyone has their reasons for why or why not. Whatever happens, happens.

Edited by Hayley
Clarifying
Banned
25 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

how come we made a second post?

Joah wants different results 

jk don't ban me 

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

1 hour ago, Red_Panda said:

I don’t understand why we make a strawpoll then that just results in a forums poll. 

Cause people are thirsty for results and did false votes.

This way people who are actually "semi relevant" or play on the server can just vote. 

And so he can see who has alts.

Edited by Scribbles
1 hour ago, Hayley said:
Also, if someone paid for a custom crystal/etc... on your store, what would happen to it? Would they lose it if rhino was brought back? (I don't believe rhino works with custom crystals)

In the previous post he made about this, customization would stay. Combat would be rhino though.