CWRP - Clank's Staff Application

Clank

RP Name: 104th BotL Commander Targeev / 104th SUP SFC Clank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61093077

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): My drive for synergy has always been to help other players and to make sure they enjoy their playtime, and I have now remembered how much easier it was to do this as a staff member, so I have chosen to come back to do this yet again. I have been Admin on Synergy before, and helped with plenty of events and did some myself. I have a love for doing and helping with events and I hope to be able to do them yet again, making deployments and helping with them. I am willing to train 20+ CCs a week if possible, and will do it with pride. I love helping out players by answering tickets when they're posted, making sure to help them to their fullest. I love playing SWRP and have a combined total of 5000+ hours between my two Steam accounts, 4000 of which have been spent playing SWRP. I know very well how this server works and what needs to be done to be a good staff member, and am willing to uphold myself to the standards of a good staff member. I can be active for about 6 hours a day every day.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Ryan, most of you know me as the lizard Targeev or as Clank. I am nearly 17 years old, and have been playing on synergy since early October. I love to RP and take the opprotunity to do it whenever possible, having founded my own branch in the jedi which focuses on heavy RP. I live in Canada and attend Highschool. I love doing my Trandoshan RP and no, doing the voice does not hurt.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Plenty. I have owned 3 communities, been staff on plenty of previous SWRP servers, and have been Admin on Synergy before being demoted due to my own stupidity.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   547:14:50.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope

It would be a +1 for me and here's why. Your a great role player and a good kid I know. Keep up with your work in the server and IRL as well as that is important and I read you sentences which is good for the standards as for the minimum as they need good job.

• Friendly 1