Unpopular opinions Synergy Additon

Ccmonty

• Retired Founder
2 minutes ago, TayTay said:

wanna here a popular opinion that obv wasn't listened to? 
187th shouldn't be added

They are a fucking toy

imagine adding a fucking toy to a "serious-RP" server

big

fucking

yikes

"The 187th Corps. first appeared in a short-story comic, but were eventually depicted in various merchandise following the comic and concept art that was revealed following the release of Star Wars Episode III in 2005. The unit was also featured in a few episodes of the Clone Wars series."

^ Doom's Unit actually has less on their page and 1 episode.

187th has a comic, apperance, and a toy. :o

Most of Foxtrot does not make sesne.

SO is completely wrong in what it's supposed to be and it's era.

Alot of the senators hardly show up or just stand around in the back ground or have 1 episode.

There is a majority of issues on the server.

Marshal Commanders aren't named characters. I could nit pick the server to death with none-lore substance.

A clone general that has one refrence to a card player in a jedi temple.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, TayTay said:

well uhhhhh

Look at my fucking Iron Golems KID

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546023516626092082/560900611961389084/unknown.png

You just fucking squashed me. I give up.

On 3/26/2019 at 3:06 PM, Sock Monkey said:

Bans after 4 arrests is dumb.

Age should not matter on a staff app for a garry's mod server

Jek was the best founder

Delta 42 should get added

101st will never exist 

The 187th model looks like ass

MRP was a money grab

Adding another server to the community will pull from CW players

Sith being added was not a bad idea

Game masters need to let accidents happen on events and not flip out when a laat takes off early or a rp situation turns into a shooter too quickly. 

VIP Gamemasters are a trash idea

Event jobs should spawn with toolguns

Jet troopers with flamethrowers ruin events

( Some of these are exaggerated or for the meme, interpret as you may) 

1. Not really, repeat offenders that offer nothing to the server don't really need to be here

2. I agree, sort of, it should be a case-by-case basis

3. Epic

4. Never again

5. Good

6. Kinda agree, but they aight

7. Yikes

8. Yes

9. I sort of disagree. It had the potential to add a bunch of cool RP for everyone but it's kinda just turned into "Civilian" and Slicing the Communications Towers RP. Yuck.

10. I sort of disagree. Letting events be organic after the initial startup could end up going well but more often than not it will probably just turn to a shitty shooter because everyone has too much of an itchy trigger finger or people don't know how to actually RP as a clone.

11. 100% Agree

12. No.

13. Sometimes, but how many JTs actually have flamethrowers? like 3 NULL do idk about anyone else.

1 hour ago, 41st Logic said:

Im gonna say it. I have nothing left to lose.

C R I T I C I S M 

learn to take it

You can censor posts, but you can’t take away an opinion. An opinion is one thing that every fucking person on this planet is allowed to have, the only way to take someones opinion is to kill them. 

The fact that you tell people they can’t share their opinions on the 187th is strange. Its almost like you’re afraid of criticism. Like is it seriously so important to you?

And that there. Is unnecessary, these people give you their money for content on this server, theres no reason to act so condescending to half the server saying people don’t have lives. 

Everyone deals with shit in real life joah. Some people on this server have more responsibilities than running a gmod server but they don’t rub that in your face do they? 

Seriously. Loosen up. 

But hey. Thats my opinion. Come take it

Your the definition of an idiot

• Winner 2

Former: Liaison

13 hours ago, Arroyo said:

I strongly agree for not adding Poof 

As his name suggests he went poof 

just. Joke no bean

no we oofed him way back in a old event. i remember because @nightmare came in and said "were oofing the poof boys!"