Dennis' Game Master Application

Dennis

Name: Dennis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | DU Commander Dennis has played for 1038:11:55.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say that my Communication skills can always be improved along with my leadership skills. With playing basketball my whole life it is necessary to have good communication leadership skills. I have done many encounters and events and had good communication with my event jobs along with. Leading the events to make sure they go the way I had planned them. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I have had this idea for a while and would finally like to do it as my first event as a game master. It starts off with a meteor shower that strikes the planet (like Rishi moon). Then a few recon battalions go out and see if there was anything in them, however, they wouldn't see anything and those would be holding 4 commando droids in the different ones. Three of them would take up sniper positions around the base and get ready to kill people in the courtyard. I would talk to a high ranking clone of BO to have them get shot to do some medRP. Then they would try to shoot other clones and ones that die would have to be med revived and check to see if they are ok. As well as being shot at the fourth commando would disable the comms of the base and then sneak into the BCC and disable the gates and open them leaving the base defenseless. After that, the droids would call in three to four frigates worth of droids and have them attack the base in a full out invasion force. They would try to take over the courtyard and push them back down into the base and take it over. This can either go two ways the clones repel the attack and the day is saved or the droids take the base and the clones have to fall back to the outposts and have to formulate their attack to retake the base. Also leading up to this would be a few encounters of the CIS sending in commandos to try and get a file that will help them sneak past the ships that are over the planet if they fail then there could be an event server event of a space attack. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13594-dennis-chancellor-gets-taken/

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13565-dennis-koala-shadow-cis-strike-team/

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 for the one person who remember me as Tennessee instead of KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone