[DIRECTORS] Cafeteria?

Name: ST PVT CrazyFastNight

Suggestion: Implement a cafeteria in a room that is not used much (Ex: Storage)

Implementation: This May seem mingey at first, and some might claim the OC Lounge has this (even though that’s not rp), in the Clone Wars TV Show we have seen clones eating meals in the cafeteria many times and we can use this for roleplay, for example before deployment.

Lore: ...

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

9 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

-1 We had this & it was never used.

Ok I got a few questions for you.

1. Who even are you?

2. Yes we did have a cafeteria, and it was used all the damn time, check ya shit I'm going sicko mode.

3. Not even a question, but like man go away.

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

As much as I like the idea, there would be no use for it. The food addon is not going to get added due to bugs, and if it did, we would just use the lounge. It's a great idea but the OOC lounge allows for "eating and drinking" *cough* and it's the only place you can play music through your mic. I do like the idea, and i believe it would be more pleasing to the eye rather than having a 2-star diner in our base.

Neutral leaning towards +1

Edited by Zest
22 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

1. Who even are you?

2. Yes we did have a cafeteria, and it was used all the damn time, check ya shit I'm going sicko mode.

Im sorry but last i checked ur retired. We had one on one of the Ventor maps and like hell no one used it.

1 hour ago, Bbstine said:

1. Who even are you?

Swear there is a video of nightmare, you and a bunch of other guys having a jabba orgy in the cafeteria, WE NEED IT BACK. +1. Also we had one on the other venator map (not extensive) which had a cafeteria and we used it all the time. It was taken away for high command officer I believe - which was never used.

54 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

+1 i forget we have a storage room half the time, im sure theres room on the map to push it out and make it a functioning cafeteria

+1 Stated in this quote, it never gets used. When it does its a Single Commando Droid hiding behind the boxes. Other then that it never EVER gets used, so lets just pop her there. I don't know about it being right next to Citadel and CSR, due to all of Explosions and Gunfire while your trying to have a nice meal.

I dunno about this one chief, we kinda got an OOC lounge, most people when they RP to eat kinda just fuck around, plus the storage room is pretty nice as the storage room so imma leave you wit this -1 big fella.  Sorry!

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

8 hours ago, Tahunova613 said:

Neutral

Someone is already suggesting to make a kitchen in OOC lounge which won't require a map remake.

isn't that you omegalul

but uhhhh +1 sure I guess, it can be my home as long as it's not the OOC lounge