Commando droid Metagaming

A lot of game master and over people complains about meta gaming when coming in as a commando droid in CT armor. Yea sure but try different thing you dont always need to use CT skin, you can always use the cloak too ! Dont always have to use the easy way.

• Agree 1

Oh lord,  this argument again.

So many times that I've seen people on commando droid whine and complain because they either act REALLY REALLY weird to the point it's obvious or go into areas where regular clones are not allowed. 

"Just because I went into generator room,  doesn't give you the right to suspect me as a commando droid! That's metagaming and failrp!!!" 

• Funny 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

And a Commando in CT armour is incredibly obvious and hard to ignore, they look quite considerably different to a normal CT.

They should have more body groupers for the different basic troopers, like 212th, Nova Corp, 501st, etc.

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

use pee armor

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Using the excuse that their armor is different is a shitty excuse. How bout you RP and not be like “oh new CT why your armor so dirty? You’re new so you should be shiny. Show me your ID!”

But yes Commandos in CT armor are overused

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk