Bazoo's Fox application

Bazoo

Steam Name:

RP Name: TRM CG Commander Thorn (bazoo)

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:58729654

Battalion/Area you are applying for: Coruscant guard

Experience: Back on icefuse, I have been CT XO,for like 1 months then I joined 501st and went up to Major for like 2 weeks before leaving for 187th and got the rank of XO again stayed in 187th for 2 months I believe, I joined ARC for 2 weeks before being inactive on my clone to join jedi and then I joined CG when the server came out and I'm still in this battalion as a commander.

Why should you become a Commander?:  I have a great personality , I take criticism very well and I stay calm, I rarely get mad enough to start yelling and being disrespectful . I have been in the CG battalion since I joined the server so I feel like it's my time to take the lead as Fox. I'm gonna do every thing I can to make a battalion work and getting feedback form every one on server and I'm always open to improve myself. I don't like watching a battalion die and I'm ready to work hard every day to make it bigger, and get active in my battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Yes

Availability: in the week day, most of the time I finish working around 6pm est, and can play till 2am, and the weekend I can pretty much play the whole time.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since the launch of the server. I played for at least 200 hours probably even more.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:Since i'm on this server I've been playing CG the whole time and the battalion is currently dying from the disrespect, some of our best trooper either left the battalion or went inactive because they were tired of all the disrespect. I would like to change that and make this battalion great again and to do that I would like to work with other battalions, get their feedback every week about what we could change/improve and if they have any complain about us. I would also like to follow the idea Trig had, having a kind of cadet class for the CG or just having the new troopers following someone who's in the battalion for a good amount of time to see what is like to be a CG, and how to deal with every type of situation, they wouldn't be allowed to arrest alone or without permission from an officer. I would also like to improve the activity of this battalion at night time since when we get late at night the battalion pretty much die and there is no CG to do the job so the Temple Guard has to do our job. I'm willing to work with them to make the ship a better place for every one.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes I do understand.

Edited by Bazoo

+1. Bazoo is one of the most dedicated players on this server. He has the drive and the ambition to complete any task at hand. He works tremendously hard in making sure that everyone gets a solid chance to achieve what greatness they inspire to achieve. He knows the battalion, he knows the people, and he is overall, a great player in this community. Good Luck Bazoo, and as our fellow Canadians say : "Get that goal right in that there net eh!" 

--On peut atteindre la grandeur si vous y mettez l'esprit.--