SE-14c added as perma weapon or a nerfed version?

Name: Cloud

Suggestion: Adding the SE-14C shotgun to the Perma weapons list or adding a nerfed version of it

Implementation: We already have the SE-14C in the sandbox menu and is only currently useable for events. But, it was once a weapon for regular classes which is a little stupid because if the mere brokenness of the gun. So my idea was to add it in the Miscellaneous tab in the quarter master from 10mil to 15mil and keep it as how it is and either give it battery ammo, or still add it to Miscellaneous and tone the damage from 50x3 to 40x3.

Lore: none

Workshop content if applicable: Coding if nerfed idea is accepted

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Both

Job: none

Model: none

Weapons: SE-14C

Other:  give it battery ammo and reduce damage so it isn't broken, but still good like the prototype z6

Edited by justuscloud5
people brought up good points
  • Management
Management

No more perma weapons plz
This one of all weapons should never even be spawned in (SE-14c>Lightsaber Rifle) This gun is so broken back on extensive I managed to go on a 100+ player killstreak as a Commando Droid with it.
-1 srry but it's nerf or nothing

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

huh why -1 then

I like using it in events. Adding it in as a perma weapon goes against that. He saying that it's not that OP goes against the nerf.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Neutral, I like the aesthetics of the SE-14C and I think adding some new guns to the armory would be nice, everyone just gets the LD-1 nowadays.  If there's a way to nerf it then  why not,  I'll change to a +1.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!