Fizzik's Trap Card/Staff Resignation Application

Fizzik

Name: Fizzik

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:68077876

Staff Rank: At the time of writing this staff resignation application, I am the most senior of admins. (Senior Admin).

Were you VIP: I was, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Date: The day, today, currently, at the time of writing this Resignation Application, is not March 1st, 2019, nor is it February 27th, 2019, but, the date is, without a shadow of a doubt, most certainly, February 26th, 2019.

Reason for leaving: Would rather focus on Base Ops/don't have the staff mentality.

Farewells:  I ain't leavin'.

Now I can't spawn planets on people :(

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

18 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Name: Fizzik

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:68077876

Staff Rank: At the time of writing this staff resignation application, I am the most senior of admins. (Senior Admin).

Were you VIP: I was, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Date: The day, today, currently, at the time of writing this Resignation Application, is not March 1st, 2019, nor is it February 27th, 2019, but, the date is, without a shadow of a doubt, most certainly, February 26th, 2019.

Reason for leaving: Would rather focus on Base Ops/don't have the staff mentality.

Farewells:  I ain't leavin'.

Now I can't spawn planets on people :(

Bad Nooner

15 minutes ago, Peaceshield said:

I call xo when you go inactive everyone saw it @Husky | Krennicwrite it down 

Demoted

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was