Berr staff report

RP Name: Capri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47323357

Staff member you are reporting: Berr

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Unlawful arrest and more

Explain the situation: Berr had wanted to arrest someone I was talking to for disrespect and they dced so instead he chose to arrest me for something I didn't even do. He also followed me and others around for a majority of his time on the server trying to force himself into our groups or just awkwardly hiding around corners. Pvt Hunk was there and had said some offhand comments before his game crashed (he has terrible internet sadly)

Evidence (If applicable): You can talk to CT Hunk and CT Hank since he was there, but other than that I don't have any hard evidence

Edited by Yarikk734

Its only a issue really if there were TG or CG Available to acknowledge a AOS if not its staff's full right to respomd to a AOS or people are mingeing or disrespecting someone or something. Now care to expand on the accusation a bit more like what were you saying to prevoke the situation or the accusations of what you may or may not of said to get you arrested? It just looks like to me you were messing around and it caught up with you. Plus this is only really vaild if he used his staff power to do this (But I know know that he didnt as he is a temple gaurd) If the arrests were false Ill look into it but the Arrest reasons state Hank RDM and Capri Fail RP and disrespect

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 2

So not only do you not have any proof of this,  but I seen your names from somewhere and couldn't remember where.

One night last week,  Hunk and Capri were minging bad enough to have a request for a blacklist by one of our guys in 212th.  One of you were RDMing and both calling people “fags” and being disrespectful towards people

Here you are again,  complaining about a staff when you pulled the exact same shit. Hell, You even failed to mentioned you got caught RDMing.

i was going to say neutral to give you benefit of the doubt that you two improved your behaviors and that it was an honest mistake made by berr but damn 

Edited by Zensras
Last time I swear
  • Funny 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned

lol you guys asked a GM CPL if im right if he "crushes poon" which you then directed towards me saying along the lines of "i dont crush poon" which caused the arrest for failRP and disrespect 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Sorry to say, y'all but you guys both cause a hell of a lot of trouble whenever you're on the server. Both of you get multiple arrests per session so I'm more inclined to believe that you were both breaking server rules and just got caught. Also, I'm keenly aware that you guys always L2AP and then instantly reconnect. I've had to deal with it on multiple occasions. Who was the person that he was going to arrest?

Edited by Ratio
Misread some things
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

You've had many blacklist requests against you for constant arrests and multiple accounts of RDM. Also Berr is a temple guard, meaning if it was just an arrest it would be a player report. In addition to this there is no evidence saying that this was a wrongful arrest, rather you committed failRP and ERP which if consistent can lead to a ban. In addition to L2AP. Which is an instant ban. Therefore, you got off easier than you should have.

Edited by [SR] Poe [SA]
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned
13 hours ago, Peaceshield said:

Is berr even his name in game 

Yes it is!  Berr is my Jedi name and Barr is my clone name. Barr is a lore name in 327th so i just added an E and became Berr 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.