Your guys Opinions

Pythin

Hey for the people who did my Hunger games. Can you guys give me some feedback on what to improve and just a overall 1 to 10 rating

1- shittiest thing I have ever seen 

10- bruh God Tier level 

leave some comments thx! 

P.S they are still happening this Sunday. So, for those who didn’t go. Be ready!

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

I think it was fun and could be tweaked some more to make it better, but overall it was fun

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It was fun but honestly next time, no bacta bomb please lmao, that just ruins the pacing, you would shoot up someone and they would hide, use bacta and repeat. 
Also didn't like that people could use bombers and rpgs on you when they died.
7/10

Not gonna lie

Unorganized AF

A little obsessive in terms of sponsors and shit. The mines were a good touch to the beginning but the turrets in the center were actually too much

and you’re making millions of credits off of it

(I mean like, at least donate half to your BCMD)

Edited by 41st Logic

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

6 hours ago, 41st Logic said:

Not gonna lie

Unorganized AF

A little obsessive in terms of sponsors and shit. The mines were a good touch to the beginning but the turrets in the center were actually too much

and you’re making millions of credits off of it

(I mean like, at least donate half to your BCMD)

I don’t know if you heard me,  but it’s like that in the hunger games. And idk how it was unorganized? You do you, but like I said the money goes in to the prize at the end. I don’t just hog it. 

Former: Liaison