Swapping Wreckers Special Class weapon

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Suggestion: Replacing Wreckers specialty with another wep. 

Implementation: Removing Wreckers Z6 and replaxing it with the enhanced fists that i've linked to his class. 

As you know Wrecker spawns with a Z6 for his special weapon since he has nothing else, but i believe it would be more fitting if he had stronger melee, rather than a huge gun. So this would do that, and before anyone says "He'll minge with it" Just stop, no. 

As for the fists, they act like the knives in a sense. They can 1 shot a normal, non-upgraded clone. But anyone with at least 1 upgrade into HP can survive it most 
likely. So no complaining "Its too OP"

Lore: The guy can literally bench press a LAAT. Who's to say this guy can't fucking punch a guy more powerful than a normal clone.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=620655233&searchtext=fist
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add the enhanced fists. Remove the Z6

Job: wrecker

Model: N/A

Weapons: Remove Z6, Add fists

Other: DISCLAIMER, I KNOW THERE IS A CURRENT SOBDE LOADOUT CHANGE, THIS IS JUST AN IDEA TO ADD ONTO IT. 

And this has been APPROVED By Badbatch and BB Lead.

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1

+1 lol i was saying this in ts the other day

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

This'll open up a lot of shit of "WELLL MYYY FAVORITE BATTALION HAD A CLONE WHO COULD YEET A TANK" or some obscure bullshit like that. For example, GM during the battle of New Bornlax literally tore B2's in half with their bare fists https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_New_Bornalex (For Evidence). +1 anyways but this may open up a can of worms that'll not be good. I can already see the suggestion of GM getting a nerfed version of this 

Edited by Snadvich
1 hour ago, Snadvich said:

This'll open up a lot of shit of "WELLL MYYY FAVORITE BATTALION HAD A CLONE WHO COULD YEET A TANK" or some obscure bullshit like that. For example, GM during the battle of New Bornlax literally tore B2's in half with their bare fists https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_New_Bornalex (For Evidence). +1 anyways but this may open up a can of worms that'll not be good. I can already see the suggestion of GM getting a nerfed version of this 

I was thinking this too

• Management
Management

+1
Big Boi

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I requested something like this a long time ago for Null's Mandalorian armor, it was talked about but since Zim didn't know how to do the fist thing and increase it's damage for the Null boys instead we didn't do it.

It's lore supported, or "legends" But then again half the server is legends so it works.

Crushgaunt

Maybe can add it to them too.

+1 for wrecker tho

i mean considering how easily he palmed rex and moved him like he was a feather i reckon he could punch hard af 

• Winner 2

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• 4 weeks later...