The 187th revolt

Hi so I’m starting a revolt for the 187th and/or the blaze brothers and make ryan(it’s team Ryan) the leader of it and we need your help!!!, joah said if we bring it up in the forms and we get enough support he will make an event for bringing them back but like  I said we need your help so please if you see this help me out and bring the 187 use #makeRyanLeaderOf187th and/or #bringbackthe187th when you see joah and Ryan and let’s do this

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 4
14 hours ago, Thatmightybow said:

Hi so I’m starting a revolt for the 187th and/or the blaze brothers and make ryan(it’s team Ryan) the leader of it and we need your help!!!, joah said if we bring it up in the forms and we get enough support he will make an event for bringing them back but like  I said we need your help so please if you see this help me out and bring the 187 use #makeRyanLeaderOf187th and/or #bringbackthe187th when you see joah and Ryan and let’s do this

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Feds said:

Switch DU or GM out their numbers are the lowest of the bunch and there’s a large majority interested in 187th. 187th would bring more to the table than either of these battalions.

DU had a lot of members on last night we are doing good I do not think a batt should be removed period 

No removing DU or GM would be stupid as they both have numbers and activity its just at different times for different days. Just because a suggestion to have a battalion added doesn't mean you need to start pushing people to the chopping block. -1 because there are already enough battalions as is.

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, Feds said:

Switch DU or GM out their numbers are the lowest of the bunch and there’s a large majority interested in 187th. 187th would bring more to the table than either of these battalions.

Du has had excellent numbers in the past weeks and is only getting better, you’d know that if you played on the server instead of played the forums and burned popcorn

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was