Bruiser's Regination

Bruiser

Name: Bruiser 

Steam ID: IDK cant be on

Staff Rank: NEW ADMIN

Were you VIP:

YES

Reason: I fucked up in DU. I was doing good and got staff for well over a month. I took that for granted and fucked up. I tried thats All I have to say.

Farewells: wont miss this crap.

• Retired Founder
2 minutes ago, Bruiser said:

thanks but this is my last straw. I already was given a Second chance and was doing good for awhile and then I blew it.

That's fine. Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. Trust me dude, you will be okay. :)

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
Just now, Bruiser said:

The thing that was my last chance

Look at the situation as one door closing, many more open. You're not permabanned from the community, therefore you still have the ability to find another battalion if DU won't have you. I personally moved around battalions a few times before finding one that was right for me. Sometimes you gotta take it as a trial and error process. Maybe try switching it up, try 212th or 501st as Attack might be more your thing!

5 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Look at the situation as one door closing, many more open. You're not permabanned from the community, therefore you still have the ability to find another battalion if DU won't have you. I personally moved around battalions a few times before finding one that was right for me. Sometimes you gotta take it as a trial and error process. Maybe try switching it up, try 212th or 501st as Attack might be more your thing!

Psshht you still haven't found a battalion to stick with.

• Funny 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.