Hero's Game Master App

Hero

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hero

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107164987 

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 666:58:36

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Around an 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Quite good 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I am most likely going to start a campaign again, making a timeline we will go through with different types of battles and doing different missions. 

For my Idea........ (oh its gonna be juicy and painful, for the players that is hehe)

The SOBDE and Recon has been dispatched to Kashyyk to do a night time operation to free some kidnapped wookies. They have been placed in one of the most advanced and protected work camps that have ever been seen. The task forces job is to go in, take out the work camp leader, extract an important VIP, and kill another working within the camp. The target within the camp must be discovered through talking with active workers within the camp, also with some of the inside republic operatives. 

-> now this is if they get in undetected, if they are caught at any point in the mission this will become a full base assault which will make it much more difficult to complete the mission. 

Once they have killed the two targets within the base, and extracted the VIP they will RTB for a debrief. This sounds like a short event but I do like to add in spicy little secrets ;) 

This is one of my missions, I have full day events, trainings, full planetary assaults, and other types of missions planned too

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): Just a few of my many, these were my favorites :) 

• Management
Management

+1

That event sounds like a plan ya? 

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

20 hours ago, Hero said:

The SOBDE and Recon has been dispatched to Kashyyk

@Bazoo don’t get lost.  +1

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was