[SR] Blake

RP Name:

91st CMD ARCT SOVS Blake

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:200169289

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

91st mobile reconnaissance Corps

Experience:

Before Synergy I was an XO in 187th on ice fuse. Then I switched over to synergy and joined at the time CG. I worked my way up to hound which is ARFL. I was actually Grums first ever ARF “baby” and that was on the Venator SLG map. Then from that point on, I have had his blessing to run for Neyo or join the 91st. I worked my way up the ranks to 1st LT. Then I joined Jedi and achieved the rank of TGM (Temple Guard Manager). After That, I joined Sith and I am now an Apprentice in the Juggernaut branch. After that, I was offered the Commander position in the 91st. After this appointment, I was appointed IDD (Intel Deputy Director) and SOVS (support overseer).

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Even though I have only been in 91st for 4 weeks I have done a lot. Even before I was 91st when I was a Senior Admin I used to take Grum’s tickets always and I have always enjoyed working with the 91st. I have done so many training with them even before I was 91st ex. Breach and Clears, Lighting Squad Tryouts, BARC Speeder training, PVP and so so much more. I have reshaped both the roster and discord I have done a bunch of new things with our Jet Trooper Branch. I have done an excellent job at leading the 91st when Grum wasn't there or One Niner. I have gained respect from a lot of troopers since achieving my title. I also try to make sure 91st doesn't become a "Minge Battalion." I have appointed people positions I have granted people training but there is one thing I cant grant and that is your respect. I also like to have conversations with my enlisted just to make sure that they know that they are still worth something.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I do

Availability:

I am on most of the time after 3:00 PM PST and if I have rehearsal for a show Then I will post it on a forum post or in my discord.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since Late June

Do you have a microphone

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want them to be striving just like we were on the SLG battalion and I also want them to have more control over the things that happen on the server like BARC and ARF.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Personally I hardly see you, i hope its a timezone thing because Grum has faith

Now then, my +1 to you comes at the following price:

Work WITH 41st, we are not the minge battalion we were at the start of ARQ and are willing to help you out.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Although I haven't had many encounters with you, I believe you have the capability to help strengthen the 91st. Good luck in your future endeavours and I hope to see you in those good ol BCMD meetings.

+1 buckaroo

• Friendly 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Blake is the right man to fit the job, he and Grum had worked side by side since he joined the 91st and since Grum's term as Neyo ended. He knows a lot about the 91st and other battalions, he is basically loved by everyone so I don't see why he shouldn't be Neyo. So a big ol
                                                                                                         👍        +1   👌

• Friendly 1