Phil's Staff Application

Phil

RP Name: 501st Executive Officer Phil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52835344

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central European Standard Time (GMT+1) 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I have been thinking about applying for staff since last summer but I never found the will to do it, until now.
I want to help out the server and my battalion any way I can, so I thought the next step should be me applying for staff. This is my first STARWARS Roleplay server and I've never switched, I took a 2 month brake in October. I would like to help out our current members, staff, and make newer members feel at home, I would also like to help out with keeping order on the server, getting people the proper whitelists, help people build and have fun with them. This would also mean that I would most likely stop poking Jags to help me out. This would also mean that I would be staff again after 3-4 years on a different server. I would start out fresh and eager to help anyone I could.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
Hi my name is Almaz, I'm turning 20 next week, and I own a restaurant where I help out my mom and dad anyway I can. I work as a waiter, bartender, I wash the dishes, and sometimes I make Pizza's as well. I have a degree in installations, meaning I'm qualified to fix your plumbing issues, set up an AC unit in your house or fix your fridge. I've been lost the last year and I don't know what I want to do with my life currently so I'll just stick with GMOD for a while.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: 
Yes
I was a Head Admin on a TTT server called Sanctuary TTT back in 2014-2015. The owner decided to close down the server after he got a huge donation from the fanbase. 
Later during the summer of 2015 we opened another TTT server where I was Co-owning it with a friend but the server died within a month because of drama.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close):
501st Executive Officer Phil has played for 579:28:47. ( I don't AFK farm xd)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No

Edited by Phil
Somehow forgot when my birthday was lol
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

Ahhhhh it's Philly willy

+1 Great guy and will make a good staff memeber

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk