Cronis' Staff Application

Cronis

RP Name: 501st REGL CMD Cronis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200049913

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have decided to apply for administrator because I enjoy myself on this server and I want to help in any way that I can. This is my first and only SWRP server I played on and just cant get away from it. To be honest SWRP was the reason I got GMOD in the first place, so I am glad I found a home early in Synergy. There are more things that I need to know and learn and this is a step into that process. I would be able to use this opportunity to broaden my perspective on this server. Branch out and create new partnerships and collaborations with fellow staff members to make this experience as great as it was for me, if not greater. In conclusion, I am not just here to help the smaller players or the other staff I am applying to help continue the advancement of the Synergy community as a whole. 

Tell us about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am really an open book. My name is Austin. I work part time as an afterschool teacher. I coach baseball and soccer. I am a football referee at the end of summers. I would like to believe that I am approachable and if anybody needed me weather it is to ask for help or want my opinion on something I would give my full and honest opinion. I do not strive to be a role model, I just want to be myself and hope others gravitate towards me.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, there is no better time then the present.

How much playing time do you have on the server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): My playing time is 484:09:51

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? (If so specify which one): No

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

spacer.png

Interview passed
                                              Welcome to the staff Team

moved to accepted``````````````````````````````````````````````