New Event Server Map

Itachi

Name: Price

Suggestion: i think this map would really great for the event server and could add alot more RP along with the fact were on the base now and not the venator

Implementation: add the map to the event server

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1645567004
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Management
Management

+1 looks cool actually but like Faded said performace might look like an issue.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Looks great, some modifications might have to be made in order for preformace. Such as removal of the smoke, but otherwise could be a great addition to our growing event server maps!

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Fat +1, vaqnor itself is a ducking great map, and with this version it’s gonna be even better

ACTUALLY, there is a lot of branding from the server that made it, so idk if we can use it. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

I know that it’s open to the public now but this is up to the founders now because of the branding n shit

Edited by silvers
  • Retired Founder

Unlike most people, I have actually been on the map and I am not a fan of a few things.

1. the spawn room being a closed off room (the last two pictures) with no way out other than a staff member teleporting players.
  2. The map is roughly the same size, IF NOT SMALLER than the other Vanqor map.
  3. The crystal cave on the map is about the same size as the CC room on the main server.
  4. The map uses mass effect props from the prop pack we no longer use and would mean we would have to re-add it.
  5. You can see where the floor of the map stops and you cannot reach it.
  • 1 month later...
  • Retired Founder

You're goiung to hate me boys, This requires mass effect prop pack, this gives off none stop errors in the console when these props are used. 

For that reason it is denied after accepting.