Help me out bois

Nerpington

so junior prom coming up and my dad is pressuring me to get a date but I really dont know anyone to go with, not afraid of rejection just every girl I talk to happens to have a date already. So I have whittled down my options.

1) Ask a junior I kinda talk to. Only issue is my dad kinda a racist and she is lightskin

2) Ask any underclassmen that I have never spoken to at all and just shoot my shot.

Im stressed bois, I dont really have a desire to go to junior prom but I feel like I kinda have to go

• Management
Management

3) Take your PC to prom. Synergy will be your date gamer.

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Bbstine said:

YOUR DAD IS RACIST AND SHE IS LIGHTSKIN LMAO

That was my reaction ngl

tenor.gif

But my dude, I would at least try the experience out!

Don't just pick someone at Random that sounds like a good way to die of embarrassment.

If you're worried about your dad just say you are going with a group of friends who couldn't find dates in either. 

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Bbstine said:

YOUR DAD IS RACIST AND SHE IS LIGHTSKIN LMAO

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

That was my reaction ngl

tenor.gif

But my dude, I would at least try the experience out!

Don't just pick someone at Random that sounds like a good way to die of embarrassment.

If you're worried about your dad just say you are going with a group of friends who couldn't find dates in either. 

I mean she’s black but light skin, some call it mixed but it’s a NY thing. Light skin is not the same as white

I mean tbh I dated a black girl. My parents are racist. They were surprisingly accepting of the relationship though. You never truly know how they will react until the situation comes up, I would say give it a shot.

Edited by Baelfire

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

On 2/5/2019 at 10:21 PM, Nerpington said:

so junior prom coming up and my dad is pressuring me to get a date but I really dont know anyone to go with, not afraid of rejection just every girl I talk to happens to have a date already. So I have whittled down my options.

1) Ask a junior I kinda talk to. Only issue is my dad kinda a racist and she is lightskin

2) Ask any underclassmen that I have never spoken to at all and just shoot my shot.

Im stressed bois, I dont really have a desire to go to junior prom but I feel like I kinda have to go

Bruh ask the junior! You be fine. Just tell your dad not to be a fag

Former: Liaison

On 2/5/2019 at 10:21 PM, Nerpington said:

Shit I dated a mixed girl and my dad semi racist hell so am I but I just made to talk to him and be a good dad for me in front of my GF so u know yeye take the junior 

Don’t take an underclass man lol don’t be that guy, go with the lighskin, in this kind of situation do what you want regardless of your fathers stance on peoples race lol

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was