GayGay Leaves once again

Well boys, I came back for MRP and can I say @Mods @Andrews53 & @Sinister what you guys have created from the server to the staff team is fucking amazing. I have had better RP on MRP than my entire time playing Gmod, thank you for the great server and environment you guys have created on the server and for the players. Also, I'm not leaving bc MRP is slowing down, leaving due to IRL shit and bc I gotta start growing up and doing my thang. Getting another job in a month or so and then ill be working on getting a certification for welding. Glad to say I think I started the least amount drama this time around lol.

@Jorrdan - The Myth, The Meme, The Legend. Jorrdan I had a hell of a time on MRP with you homie even though you have commitment issues it's ok, as you make up for it in memes.

@Keo (old Pheonix) - Best memory on the server is with you when we were both in Russian jail and escaped via some EPIC roleplay

@Korm - Best Commander flat out on the server, you use the time you have in game very well my dude, keep up the great shit

@Bobonater3 - #SinisterDidNothingWrong

@Pythin - Had some solid times with you as well, you were one of the main reasons that I stayed on the server for so long

@Josh Schneider - Early morning squad on top

@Shakes. - From AFSOC then to Delta. Good luke my friend and try not to rip TOO many heads off. You have a limit of 3 per day.

@Red_Panda - Even though you like banging animals you're a solid commander and have the servers best in mind, you made the server a pretty good place to play on

@traditional  @Ragen -

@[SR BigBen VA] - Probably the nicest and most sincere person I have met via Gmod. You're just a good guy Ben, you'll stick up for anyone if they are being treated wrong and if they need help. We need more people like you IRL ❤️ 

@Doc - Man you got demoted 3 ranks 😧 . Nah but honestly you encouraged RP but also made it fun. Can't say that about most people who get power.

If you wanna still talk with my bitch ass then here's my Steam and Discord

So with that being said Fuck GMOD I'm never coming back Derba Derba Derba 

See you in 2 months

• Friendly 3

See you when TTT comes back ;)

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

The prerequisite to understanding this letter is to have encountered some of Lady Lil TayTay's propositions and to have realized how perfidious they are. As is customary for a letter of this sort, I will now offer up paper and ink anent the phylogeny of Lady TayTay's jackbooted editorials in order to make the point that Lady TayTay's confrontational squibs serve always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. They agitate the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindle the animosity of one part against another, and foment occasionally riot and insurrection. As if those characteristics weren't bad enough, Lady TayTay's squibs also prevent the community from hearing that each time we see Lady TayTay bombard us with an endless array of hate literature, we should realize that keeping the victims of her actions in our thoughts and prayers is not enough. It does not capture the heartache and grief and anger that we should feel. It does nothing to prevent Lady TayTay from inflicting the same horror someplace else. That's why I tell people that Lady TayTay is typical of culturally insensitive balloon heads in her wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize her commentaries. I personally plan to call for proper disciplinary action against Lady TayTay and her protégés. Are you with me—or against me? Whatever you decide, most people would agree that Lady TayTay is allergic to any idea that isn't petulant. But once you've admitted that, you've admitted that the evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind her catch-phrases. And it follows inexorably that, except in special cases, Lady TayTay's principles have an unsavory historical track record. Every time I strike that note, which I guess I do a lot, I hear from people calling me fiendish or shrewish. Here's my answer: Lady TayTay criticizes me for building bridges instead of walls. If she wants to play critic, she should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is she's criticizing. She shouldn't simply assume that her cop-outs are Right with a capital R.

Plan to join Lady TayTay's camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door. I must protest Lady TayTay's use of prissy Xanthippes to achieve her merciless goals. That being the case, we can infer that most people react to Lady TayTay's inaniloquent, polyloquent fusillades as they would to having a pile of steaming pig manure dumped on their doorstep. Even when they can cope, they resent having to do so. Speaking of resentment, Lady TayTay's campaigns of demagoguery and disinformation have nothing to do with freedom and honor but everything to do with extremism. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does Lady TayTay maintain that the government (and perhaps she herself) should have sweeping powers to arrest and hold people indefinitely on flimsy grounds? We already have our answer: As a respected journalist put it, “Lady TayTay's maneuvers utilize a plenitude of dramatic and unnecessarily grandiose language and, for the most part, say a whole lot of nothing.” He probably could have added that if Lady TayTay wanted to, she could shove the nation towards jingoism. She could impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. And she could provoke violence and religious extremism. We must truly not allow Lady TayTay to do any of these.

I'm not afraid of Lady TayTay. However, I am concerned that she was once confronted by someone who wanted to challenge elitism and thereby create the possibility of justice and fairness in our society. She responded by eroticizing relations of dominance and subordination. Such a disproportionate response suggests a psyche in action, the mindset of a person who has nursed resentments for many years within the artificial haven of a homogeneous band of rummy, smarmy parvenues. Until we address this issue, we will never move beyond it.

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Bobonater3 said:

dont steal my line :)

see yah in a month

It’s my line now boyo

• Funny 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope