Taur

RP Name: Hound | Atur | Taur

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:75773542

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CET

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: When I returned from my 2 week LOA I had to work my way back up in my battalion and on my Jedi, I just didn't have the time for trainings and my battalion and my Jedi.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I have way more free time now, I can put a lot of time in the server. Also when I play early in the morning I see a lot of CC's that get trained but are just waiting for an admin to whitelist. I just wanna host events and work my way up the TR branch again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 get ha already nerd

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1 Big boy

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Taur my boy, since your return to shock you've been doing a fantastic job staying in order and being a good boy. You've shown yourself to be very mature and a great personality, you very much well deserve staff.

GL Bud,

+1

Edited by Super
  • Winner 1

+1

-Friendly

-Caring

-Fun to be around in-game/TS

-Old member, knows the ropes of synergy

-Has past experience

-The list could go on forever

I aint got any -1 reasons

Overall - +1 

Edited by Darkk
  • Winner 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8