Bens Base Ops Commander App

Alucard

Name: Ben

RP Name: Jek Quinlan Vos 

Steam ID:_0:1:76110013

Experience: I am a Former Base Ops Commander I was there IA commander 
I was there COE [Chief of Engineering]
I am a Former Heavy Officer for the 501st and a current Jedi Master and a current Heavy Officer for the Coruscant Guard 
I am also a Former SSL [Sharp Shooter Lead ] for SO 
I am a former Senator Bail Organa 

Why Should you Become Admiral: Base Ops is my Second Home its technically where I got my start in the Server its the reason I bought VIP and Base Ops Means Everything to me

Do you Understand the Lore of the Republic Navy: Yes I fully Understand The Republics Navy Lore

Availability: I'm Always on

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: my Greatest Achievement Was Getting Commander in Base Ops and Becoming Jedi Master and also Becoming a Famous Senator and also Being apart of many Battalions and Being Multiple Leads and Officers

Do you Have a Microphone: Yes I do

Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your term: I would Like for it to be stabilized and everyone working together without drama

How do you Plan to change the Republic Navy Under Your Command: First off since its new and revamped I would choose my Officers Carefully and start Building it from the Ground Up Starting with Recruitment and then Trainings

Do you Understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position: Yes I highly Understand

Do you Understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply to keep your rank as Admiral: Yes I Highly Understand    

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

Forum Admin

+1  i worked with this guy for 5 months in base ops and he is dedicated asf, HE has experience in base ops and i think hes perfect for the spot

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Neutral, I failed to see true management from you as a CMD. You were a decent COE that I worked directly under but there was still that lack of focus on what you wanted to do. You are a great and agreeable person with phenominal leadership skills but what baseops needs is laser focus and a clear sense of direction that I have not quite seen from you, this may change based on competition

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 4

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1 I was hoping you would apply again and you already have the expirence as being commander and you got master and you are shock, I would definitely return if you become Commander

• Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I have to -1 this application.

You decided to take a LOA to main your jedi when base ops was about to be removed.

You constantly had to be micro managed by lower members because you constantly messed up doc work and had no presence in game.

Over 4 months you had 1 training and you claim to have revived engineering. 

You are so self absorbed it is not even funny. When your first application was denied it was because you had no plans for base ops, And that hasn't changed looking at this application.

You still have no plans for base ops after about a month's planning you managed to come with the idea of picking officers and drive recruitments and trainings which you never did as a commander

Edited by Stern
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

+1 excellent hard working fellow

also 

28 minutes ago, Stern said:

You are so self absorbed it is not even funny. When your first application was denied it was because you had no plans for base ops, Then you said it was favouritism which got you denied or it was somehow my fault. 

Are you serious this is a commander application my dude not a roast page ffs. Enough with the d R a M a

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 When we were in that meeting to try and save base ops just before it was removed and me and ratio did are best to help you within in it and you barely listened or gave imput other than oh I want people doing trainings and tryouts and at the end of the meeting you said oh yeah guys I'm going on LOA for a week because I want to get Jedi master this was while Base Ops was in the gutter so I don't have faith in you going for the position now

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1 Ben was one of the first people I met when I join the server and one of the hardest working people I know on this server. Can't wait to see what great things he can bring to Naval/BO. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 Didn't you get denied for Yularen right before Base Ops was wiped? Unfortunately, I can't in good conscience +1 this knowing that you were previously denied for basically the same position not that long ago. If you could prove you have changed I might shift my opinion in the future.

First off there's this:

You are unable to apply for this position because you were denied for Yularen on the 3rd of January making you ineligible to apply.

Second:

You were the officer-in-charge of BO when we had to move forward with the purge after the incompetence of the commanders to run anything after Boutineer left. Putting it back into your hands again sounds like a bad idea.

If you still want to help I would approach the next BC about attaining an officer position or joining via tryouts.

This application has been DENIED

You may apply for another commander position in 30 days

3/1/2019

//Moved to denied Apps//

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 3