Fizzik's Game Master App

Fizzik

Name: Fizzik

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68077876

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: My play time is recorded as 920 hours but I have more than that since it doesn't account for the time before the system wipe.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10 (I'm not joking)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Fairly decent. As someone who served as Blitz 4 times, Niner once, and served as one of the four original founding members of Clone High Command, I've proven I am capable of providing clear and concise communication and can provide adept leadership.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I've always been a fan of recreating authentic battles with a bare-bones story that are made for the most fun one can obtain. One of the ways I like to demonstrate this is through my galactic conquest, and yes, it's themed after the original BF2 GCQ. This doesn't focus on the politics and bureaucracy of mainly story-driven events which prove to be people standing still doing nothing and being bored 90% of the time but is instead focused on setting up capture points all over the map that require the leading clones to adapt and overcome with superior strategy and sufficient tactics necessary to capture all the cap zones on the map. These events cannot be completed as a "zerg rush" and can absolutely be failed. The different battalions will need to cooperate with each other (the presence of a Regimental Commander will greatly increase the chance of success) to determine who will stay behind and defend the current cap points and who will proceed to the next objective. This style of event, in my opinion, provides the perfect line between simplicity and difficult, showing that just because it's simple doesn't entirely mean it'll be easy.

I prefer to host these with a max of three battalions, all from the same regiment if possible, or 2 attack units and one reconnaissance unit. Battalions from the same regiment, however, have a greater chance of demonstrating cohesion. This event will likely need 3 people (including myself) spawning NPCs as this will be heavily NPC-oriented. Event jobs are welcome and can be accommodated for but are not required. The clones if they can hold all points and defend them for a wave, and the droids win if they deplete all of the clone's tickets. The ticket count is gathered individually as each clone will have a limited number of lives. This number depends on the number of people playing. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.