Emerald’s Staff Application

Emerald

Emerald’s Staff Application

RP Name: Foxtrot-79 TECH Scramble

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86670889

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 
I wish to be an administrator as I have been one on other servers it was fun I dearly enjoyed it, however, I have never been an administrator on a large server. I have many friends on this server who are admins / retired admins such as Blue, Fizzik, Smalljeff, Sixta, and Heart. I see the pride they have in their position and I wish to seek pride in my time on this server as they have. I see people always going around and helping others. I see others in trouble and I want to help people not only in my Regiment but throughout the server and make it a better experience for everyone. I also see many admins complaining about being the only one who can take a ticket at the time as everyone else is either doing something else or are AFK I see a lot of people trying to ask for thing but never get a response I want to help the people who never receive a response and give them one. At the end of the day, I wish to help others and make this server more enjoyable for everyone whether that be your average player a decorated staff member all the way down to your fresh CC.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi I'm Emerald you may know me as Scramble I got into playing STWRP when I saw a Zuthar vid on it in like 2015. I got interested as I was a huge Star Wars fan I wasn't the best at RP but I tried my best I later was able to become a lot better at it receiving a commander position on SOG, Dark Nebula, and Scooter gaming. I loved my time on those servers but like all things, they eventually died. I then went on to Icefuse and became an ARC on that server which later became RANCOR I had fun but left for this server I had fun for a while but left and went into hiatus for a long time, I later decided to come back. I also IRL have a coding and 3D modeling background currently working to get an HTML and CSS certification so later on in my staff carer could become a Web Developer and am working towards my Certification in a program called 3DS MAX that could be used to model for this server.

Do you have any previous staff experience?
 Yes I was staff on a server called SOG it is now dead but I was a gamemaster it was fun for a while setting up events. I was Super Admin on a  Scooter and Dark Nebula Games, fun little servers died quickly but fun while they lasted.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   1089:48:17 On the server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Emerald
  • Management
Management

Neutral... dunno if you even like scrambled eggs tho

+1 omegalul

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

wish to be an administrator as I have been one on other servers it was fun I dearly enjoyed it, however, I have never been an administrator on a server

Don't really know what you mean by this as you say you have been one, but then you say you never have. 😂

+1 anyways

Good luck in the interview!

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums