Banker's Epic resignation

Banker

Name: 501st MAJ Banker/Vokara Che (Markonius)

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:430326758

Staff Rank: Vet Admin

Were you VIP: yes

Date: 23/01/19

Reason for leaving: I just don't enjoy the server anymore and all the shit is just getting too mcuh and is affecting my real life and since a my dog died and my grandma is really sick i would love to spend more family time.

Farewells: @ScarecrowI know we butted heads recently but you are still one of my best friends and teachers on the server and i'll never forget you you crazy brit. @ElijahYou may not know this but you were my inspiration to go for staff and keep working! @TurbineI i need to thank you a lot for everything you helped me with and with how much you trusted me but try to not drink too much, ok? @HeartThank you for all your guidance and trust as jedi and as staff and thank the whole high staff for getting me this far. @MitchelYou got me working hard to keep up with your fast promotions in 104th and i need to thank you for thati wouldn't have gotten this far without you! @munchyVEVOListen bro i know i was a real asshole and overreacted tp me getting rtemoved from Wolfpack tbh it was all i've ever known and my first real big achievment and i was just all stressed out because off stuff and i want you to know that i didn't mean most (about 90%) of what i said and if you ever want to carry a shit R6S player hit me up. (hit max @) but stix my man thank you for a lot and i will miss u. and last but not least avavel i know we haven't talked that much but you were one of my inspirations to become the best GM ever and also the reason behind admiral Bob since i wanted toi remake Lok but never did it. 

I just want to thank the 501st for taking me in for my last days and just help me with trying to enjoy the server again and also thanks to the 104th for being my family

and i'll give Admiral Bob (heavily injured and made cyborg) and DAL4000 (improsoned supercomputer) to the only person i know will make them great Scribbles!!

You'll see me from time to time to have some fun

Edited by Banker

Shit, dam.

Enjoy your family time and maybe see ya later.

Didn't know ya well but you seemed like a cool lad

o7

Never Forghetti, Rest in Spaghetti 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Your events have been fun and inspiring. I will miss both them and you. I'm sad that we didn't get to keep you in the 501st longer so that we all could get to know you better but we're happy for the time that you were here! Farwell Banker. 

Papa Kal

Wish I had spent more time with you my man, You were my first teacher and guide on this server and most of the things i know are from you and I wouldn't be in the spot i am if you never gave me that chance. And i know things got escalated quickly but just know again i am you're friend and you can come to me about anything my dude. I wish you then best of luck with all your IRL things and hopefully i will be able to see you on the server in the future. P.S im always down for a bit of rainbow xD