Cloud's Staff Application Form

justuscloud5

CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Cloud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105097987

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator : I’m active on the server and willing to help new players and others around the map. As well as teach those who need help in certain scenarios as in sims and trainings. But the main reasons I wish to become an admin is to help out in sims, events possibly, if ever needed situations for serious offenses, and with people needing just ordinary help. Having staff would also allow me to keep a closer on any people or anything on the server. I also wish to keep the server clean from minges & truly want to help out around and not just doing nothing. Since I have been very active since joining I have been able to help out a lot but I wish to do more for this community.

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a huge Halo and Star Wars fan if you couldn’t tell. I try to joke around and keep everything fun. I like long walks on the beach. I’m an Islanders fan. I like to help out the little guy. I like using big guns that’s why I was a heavy and now ARC. I am also apart of the mustard boy’s aka the 327th.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 509 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Forum Admin

+1, Where it says RP name put your Actual RP name like rank and stuff because i dont actually know who you are but app is good and you have good activity

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

You have a rough start cloud but you have grown in a way that reminds me of myself. Good luck buddy +1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I have no clue who you are so neutral for now. Change you RP name then ill think about it haha

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin