Loopy Staff Application

Loopy Newby

RP Name: Loopy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:435441667

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Centeral Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to help keep the server clean after my many hours logged into it but i must admit i have not logged as much hours as many people around here and i will understand denial. I wish to help during events in a more constructive way although i will need to learn such skills. I wish to keep the server entertained during dead hours as i have a messy sleep schedule. And to not lie i do like to have something to do myself when stuff isnt happening and i might find being staff fun while helping people. I also want to get to know the current staff members as i havent had many encounters with them. I'd like to assist shock when none of them are on during late night minges joining without actually joining the shock.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a messy sleep schedule and im a very reserved person who wants to avoid trouble but i have a sense of humor like poking fun at my friend kix. I enjoy keeping myself busy and enjoy writing stuff {one reason i became MEDO}. I have ocassional mood swings from normal to sad and suffer from anxiety. I'm a very sickly person even though i like to be busy. i was once in a wheelchair and might be in one again.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR 327th MEDO SFC Loopy has played for 174:53:04.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
2 hours ago, Peaceshield said:

-1 I've never met him in game and loopy isn't an RP name 

If you have never met him before, you should either remain neutral or base your judgement off of his application. It isn't fair for you to give him a negative rating just because you don't know him. That's bias.

Banned
19 hours ago, Peaceshield said:

-1 I've never met him in game and loopy isn't an RP name 

RP name is just your in game name...

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Idk who you are, your RP name.. what battalion? what rank?
your app is fine but for now: Neutral

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin