[CWRP] Officer Tag

Logic

Name: Logic

Suggestion: Adding an Officer tag to teamspeak

Where would this be implemented?: ...teamspeak?

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: It would lessen the load on Staff and BCMDs because it should be able to take and give battalion tags and move people for sits.

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: A couple people in the channel when I said “we should have an officer tag”

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: we have a pretty useless NCO tag, the officer tag would have permissions such as taking tags, moving people and giving tags, that way people don’t search for staff or bcmds to handle tags.
Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

People with NCO tag are able to give the proper tags needed if they are recruiting.

With that being said however, People who have the NCO tag should have moving power over people with Member/Enlisted tags as well as being able to remove the same tags they are able to give. 

So i’m neutral on this, however perms definitely should be reworked. 

On 1/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, Carvis said:

People with NCO tag are able to give the proper tags needed if they are recruiting.

With that being said however, People who have the NCO tag should have moving power over people with Member/Enlisted tags as well as being able to remove the same tags they are able to give. 

So i’m neutral on this, however perms definitely should be reworked. 

CWRP NCO tag can only give US and RUS tags is what I was informed

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Retired Founder
2 hours ago, Heart said:

@Ron We don't need this tag. Just allow the NCO/Battalion Trainer tag to give regiment tags.

It can already do this, and always has been able to; which is why I found this kind of pointless.

Denied

• Winner 1

z5dGuiK.gif