CWRP - Swifts Staff App

Swift

RP Name: 91st ARF 2ndLT Swift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:186754169

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: Central standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a admin, because i want to help out the community and be there when anyone needs one. My main goal is to help out people who aren't being helped. I love playing with people on this server and just the fact of helping them out when they need a admin just sounds better. I love helping out new players who need help and when minges get on i want to help out everyone on making sure they don’t turn the server into kaos. I want to help out and make sure people are following the rules and not breaking them. I want to help our community grow even bigger, and i want to be apart of this community while it keeps growing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to play baseball and game in my free time. I am a junior in highschool, and I love to talk to new people and help them out. I use to play football but i recently quit football because, baseball is my main sport and i have colleges looking at me there.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1580 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Ex Razor/Stak
Certified Goober

Forum Admin

+1 I like this man , he will do great things if he stays active

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums