Billiam's Improvement Thread

AD Senior Commander Billiam's Improvement Thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. For those of you under my jurisdiction in the Attack-Defense brigade and for those of you outside of my brigade that feel they have worthwhile criticisms, use this thread to post them below. I will review each piece of criticism and respond accordingly to help make me the Senior Commander you all want me to be.

Please keep your responses constructive and avoid any personal attacks or irrelevant content. This is not a debate thread. Please do not argue with me or anyone on this thread. Post your complaint, suggestion, or praise, allow my response, and be finished. If you are not satisfied with my response, please take it to Teamspeak.

Thank you. Yours,

Attack-Defense Brigade Senior Commander Billiam

14 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

They're already getting a new BCMD that is very active, so that should help things along a lot.

He won't be able to do it alone. He'll need people to help. I've already gotten joe to help but a little more won't kill them.

WAS MEDIC

14 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

AD Senior Commander Billiam's Improvement Thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. For those of you under my jurisdiction in the Attack-Defense brigade and for those of you outside of my brigade that feel they have worthwhile criticisms, use this thread to post them below. I will review each piece of criticism and respond accordingly to help make me the Senior Commander you all want me to be.

Please keep your responses constructive and avoid any personal attacks or irrelevant content . This is not a debate thread. Please do not argue with me or anyone on this thread. Post your complaint, suggestion, or praise, allow my response, and be finished. If you are not satisfied with my response, please take it to Teamspeak.

Thank you. Yours,

Attack-Defense Brigade Senior Commander Billiam

hold-my-beer_o_1079159.jpg

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.