Your first car

So I have been looking into what car I am going to get once I have finished my Final semester for college in April and I finally settled on buying my dream car which ironically was my first car.

I wanted to see for those of you old enough what your first car was, so post pics in this thread!

Say hello to my 1985 Firebird Trans Am V8

TgV7AVR.jpg

iwHbkjN.jpg

1s4IcVE.jpg

A fucking Ford Laser GlXi 1998

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

2004 Toyota Corolla S 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

My first car was a 1991 Toyota Camry. Boy do I ever regret getting rid of it. It was an amazing car. Now i drive a 2016 Jeep Renegade

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

My first vehicle was a 1984 Chevy C10, I paid $2000 for it from a friend of a friend. It didnt run, or move at all. I got it towed to my house the same day its new engine arrived. I swapped in a crate V8 into it, then with the help of a friend I rebuilt the transmission as it was rough as fuck. After about $1000 in parts and alot of man hours she ran smooth and drove perfectly. She lasted me all through highschool, at the end of my senior year I sold her due to gas going up in price and I got about 10 miles to the gallon with her. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! I had saved up enough money to buy my first new vehicle, a 2016 Chevy Silverado. 
(Heres a photo of one with the exact same paint and body style, I just couldnt find any photos of it.)
1984-chevy-c10-silverado-1.jpg

(My only other vehicle)

15732479_754682821354104_481147199427133

• Agree 2

A 2003 Honda Civic.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope