Steam Name:

[SR] Vango [NA]

RP Name:

Infrastructure Commander Vango

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:114650018

Experience:

Base Ops:

This is one of my main pieces of experience for this position. I joined Base Ops as a CN when it was Naval. I instantly resigned as my trooper and went to Naval for my main. When I got officer I knew I would get far and when I was officer people knew I had good leadership skills. When I got commander I started helping out a lot and making sure that everything is reliable. As a Commander I was helping the whole of Base Ops.

I was in many other battalions so I will only name a few take a look at my previous application to see more about my experience.

327th: SFC-MSG

Shock: PVT-MSG

DU: 1SG-1SG

104th-PVT-SPC

GM: SPC-CPL

As I said I have been in more these are just a few.

I got to MSG in this and I was helping lead events and had good leadership skills there.

Why should you become Admiral?:

I have been helping Base Ops even since I achieved the rank of officer. I was working so hard to get officer it was a achievement to gain the position. Base Ops was my main branch and work so hard in it. Another reason why I should get Yularen is because I have strong leadership skills and know what can benefit Base Ops and what can make it crumble. I know good systems for it and how to improve it (these will be listed down below.). I wish to gain Admiral Yularen also to help Base Ops by making sure it has a good leadership team. Keep it drama free like all the other admirals said. If I was to get this position I would dedicate all my time to it to restore Base Ops. As a commander now I dedicate all my time to it.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Navy?:

Yes I understand the lore of the Republic Navy any questions ask me.

Availability:

The following is in GMT:

In Holidays:

8am-10pm - Monday

8am-10pm - Tuesday

8am-10pm - Wednesday

8am-10pm - Thursday

8am-10pm - Friday

8am-10pm - Saturday

8am-10pm - Sunday

School Days:

4pm-10pm - Monday

4pm-10pm - Tuesday

4pm-10pm - Wednesday

4pm-10pm - Thursday

4pm-10pm - Friday

4pm-10pm - Saturday

4pm-10pm - Sunday

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Intel Director-Base Ops

Commander-Base Ops

IA Commander-Base Ops

Infrastructure Commander-Base Ops
Countless hours of Document Work

Engineer Manager- Base Ops

Quartermaster Manager-Base Ops

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I use it more now

Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your term?

I want the Base Ops branch to have loads of ready to roleplay members. Also, as stated keep Base Ops from dying by keeping members in and helping out the community. I want base ops to have a successful officer corps and make sure that if I get this position and resign then someone will be there to take over. Also, make it so Base Ops is thriving so its no where near from getting removed.

How do you plan to change the Republic Navy under your command?:

Changes involving Base Ops have started happening since I got Commander. Like the new requirement system That I mainly made with help.  My main thing to change in Base Ops is the amount of roleplay that we do. Also, make sure people are having questions that are answered. Also, make sure if someone has a suggestion that affects base ops it is thought of  well and maybe put into action. As well, one of my ideas is to make sure the Battalion Trainer system comes back into action. I think this will help for when Base Ops are not on. Also, as I said I want to have a sustainable officer corps and Maintainable branches which won't crumble. I have plans for Base Ops if I was to get Yularen these may help it.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I Understand

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Admiral rank?:

I Understand

Edited by Vango
Quick removal
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo Koon | Naval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia | Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Just now, Stern said:

You are only -1ing because he removed you from your position because of activity. Vango has already reached the rank of commander, This alone shows he is ready for it 

Shush. He is -1 because he agrees with another person. 

Former: Liaison

4 hours ago, Pythin said:

-1 Went to MRP. Did nothing , goes back to CWRP. Bruh you need to be dedicated to a position before even applying.

In his defence he has been doing work for MP.

although it seems you have the right attitude I’m not certain of what traits you possess which could mean you would make a good leader. Yularen is a position which I’ve personally only see 2 people do properly from the last 5/6 yularens so it means you really need to be something if you want BO to escape the chopping block, Although I haven’t met you on CWRP So i can’t make the call if I think you would be capable.

good luck regardless

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1 reasons above

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Although you were good when you first joined 327th. After being promoted you were inactive for weeks. Having spoken with you I know you're a great guy, but I don't believe that you are the right fit as Yularen in base ops current state. For that reason I will be neutral on this..

Edited by [SR] Poe [A]

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Honestly, I could care less about Naval, Base Ops, whatever the fuck you wanna call it anymore. No Admiral is ever good enough for the previous admirals (including ones that don't even play anymore) and it only seems to cause shit. Sometimes I honestly think it might be better to run it as an XO basically so you don't have to deal with the shit and the drama.

Neutral

• Agree 1
Banned

No brother -1