Frank- Staff Application-[waived]

Frank

RP Name:501st Med MSG Frank-BO Medi SPC Frank 

Steam ID:76561198349443088

VIP (Y/N): Yes i am VIP

Age:13 I spoke to a HA and he told me to apply/put the app in-Date is June/23/05

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help people to the best standard possible.But also make there experience Better, What i want to do most is go down the game helper route then to Game master eventually to make amazing events for the community.I am new to being a staff and would love to try it for the reason i gotta try new thing eventually.I have been apart of this community for a long time and would like for people to have the best experience that i had!.I don't want to keep people waiting for a TR so i would be training them as soon as i see the TR MSG.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 13 Boy from england studying for my GCSE Subjects.I like to play roleplay games for the experience of real life.I like to play rugby on my offtime,with my friends.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? I have exactly 365 hours . 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No but i would love to learn how staff works.

Edited by frankpye13

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

-1 ive seen you have a very bad attitude and your staff app seems to have little to no effort honestly, i think if you would try to put more effort into it and fixed your temper than i think you could make a good staff

Autism made me do it.

I've only seen you around yesterday, being a little mingy is one thing but running around without permission outside the sith temple twice as a hopeful and then running away from me as I'm stripping your weapons without even rolling back is another. Unless you can actually play by the rules I don't see you upholding them. 

+1 Give him the chance he is a active and a good guy

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

you know what I really wanted to minus one this app until I realized that everyone has to start somewhere so +1, I believe since you are still younger that you can be taught how to properly administrate and with enough time (and experience) you'll become fluent with it and may even pick up new friends and skills.

Edited by Godking Useless

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless