Baxter's Staff Application

Baxter

RP Name: Commander Keller

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26780882

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I think I should be apart of the administrative team of Synergy for a few reasons that I will explain in detail below:

I’ll start off with my work ethic. You can ask pretty much anyone inside of the Galactic Marines about how hard I work and they will vouch for me. I have helped create and maintain multiple, highly detailed documents that have helped the Galactic Marines become what they are. I am also in the process of doing the same thing with Keller's Unit. When I go to work on something, I put 110% effort into it until it is done.

Next up is my maturity. Like many other people, I know how to have fun, but the important part is to know WHEN to have fun, and when to get serious. During down time between events I can be the life of the party, but when event time rolls around, it's time to buckle down and get serious about the situation at hand. I’m also not afraid to speak my mind about things I don’t agree with, but I keep it civil.

Last but not least, my willingness to put others before myself. This trait can extend to many branches of this server, whether it be helping new players get a stable footing into the server and community, resolving issues between two members of the community, or simply just being someone that you can talk to if you’ve had a shitty day. My door is always open for anyone to come in and talk, and I'll try to help with the situation as best as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): To start off my name is Will, I'm 22 and I live in Georgia, about 40 minutes outside of Atlanta. I began my experience in RP as a whole on the GTA5 mod FiveM. After spending about two months on a variety of servers, I then began to branch off into other mediums of RP, such as GMOD. I began my experience with CWRP back on June 21st of this year on Icefuse, where I joined the 187th. I was pretty shy when I first joined, but quietly worked my way up through the ranks as time went on. After reaching the rank of Master Sergeant, I decided to part ways with the 187th to explore new possibilities in other battalions, where I found my home in the Galactic Marines, and I haven’t looked back since.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

No, but I hope to gain a lot of experience in this community.

Edited by Baxter
added more detail per request of Naavi
  • Agree 2

+1 and no offence naavi but there's been staff apps with way way, less detail that got accepted he has over 6 sentences and 3 sentences on his second part. But Baxter is one of the Best Galactic Marines I have in my regiment and one of the most mature and goal oriented too he would make a perfect fit for staff. Also since he doesn't know the ulx system I can take him under my wing and walk him through it if this app gets accepted. 

• Agree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.
Please contact an Overseer by August 30th to conduct your interview.
(You May Contact a Head Admin, if no Overseer's are available)
If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.

• Agree 1