CWRP-Niemand's Ban Appael

[SR] Niemand [NA]

RP Name/Steam Name:TR 501st SGM HWST Niemand
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:220649177
Date of Ban: 9.12.18
Length of Ban: Ban of a Staff don't know 44000 min
Offense: Staff Abuse
Banned By: Dragon I think
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: So I was talking with some nice Guys I've played with about  my Ban and I know there are guys saying I'm lying now but its true so at the Evening (for me 18:30) in EST 12:30 pm I went OFF (Evidence Hawk/Timmy) because I had a Date with my Girlfriend in the Cinema and So I left my House around 18:50 and came back home at around 1:00 (5 pm EST) and went directly to bed because I had school. So I went to School and after School, I saw that Hawk wanted to talk to me and I also saw that someone @ me on discord like 10 min. later I was talking to him and he said yeah he saw that someone took my Staff rank and baned me so he was talking to  Omalic (leader of 501st) so yeah then how I said already I've talked to some other guys of 501st and they said (I think It was Phil or Runner) that when I was In Cinema there need to be a ticked  or stuff with the time so I was looking for any Evidence and finally found it
Evidence to support your claims: Hawk who saw me going off  and  my bill you can see here: https://picload.org/view/dccriria/img_00411.jpg.html 

you can still think I'M lying but just ask around I've always just helped the Comunity : /

I was there when he got banned. He was using staff powers to run around on random whitelists including Shock Stone and Spec ops while also setting his name to blend in(2ndLt Stone and SO CSM Blashes) when he was confronted by dragon he disconnected to avoid him. We checked by steamid before doing anything.

4 hours ago, UneJamMut said:

I was there when he got banned. He was using staff powers to run around on random whitelists including Shock Stone and Spec ops while also setting his name to blend in(2ndLt Stone and SO CSM Blashes) when he was confronted by dragon he disconnected to avoid him. We checked by steamid before doing anything.

Yeah, can confirm on this one. We caught him walking around on whitelists he shouldn't have been on. The concept of 2ndLT Stone was incredibly funny, but that's pretty fucked.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

So you wait 8 days even though you used to be staff and should have found out immediately, didn't post an appeal or even try talking to high staff. Then pull out this appeal with some great alibi that is only supported by people who are your friends with to try and make it seem like Me and  Dragon didn't see you with our own eyes on the SO job as a CSM? Do you not even want to address what we saw? Or are you just here to deny it ever even happened?

• Winner 1

I was the one who banned you. I teleported to you to tell you to get in TS then you instantly disconnected from the server.  You abused your staff powers to impersonate other people then you left when confronted. Instead of posting an appeal you tried to apply for MRP staff, like the day after you were banned.

If you had just talked to me you wouldn't be banned right now. You wouldn't be staff, but you could still play. 

You made the choice to abuse then ran when you had the chance to explain.

as a expert lier i can say that this doesnt hold up my dude. when you get removed or warned for staff abuse the best idea is just to take it like a man, move on then reapply at a later date. disconnecting to escape isnt the solution and always will create more problems. i should know am im 90% sure i got a 6 month staff blacklist becuase my wifi went out but thats a rant for another day. my point is while you some good evidence over all it contridicts others whose options and testimonys will unfortunetly be more respected and belived then yours.

also its pretty clear your lying -1

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Dragon said:

I was the one who banned you. I teleported to you to tell you to get in TS then you instantly disconnected from the server.  You abused your staff powers to impersonate other people then you left when confronted. Instead of posting an appeal you tried to apply for MRP staff, like the day after you were banned.

If you had just talked to me you wouldn't be banned right now. You wouldn't be staff, but you could still play. 

You made the choice to abuse then ran when you had the chance to explain.

So now 1. I was never leaving when a Staff teleported me dude just talk to others on the server they can all tell u what kind of person I’m but yeah ok always just wanted to help 2. I applied for staff 1 day before 😑 and how I already said It wasn’t me 

44 minutes ago, [SR] Niemand [NA] said:

So now 1. I was never leaving when a Staff teleported me dude just talk to others on the server they can all tell u what kind of person I’m but yeah ok always just wanted to help 2. I applied for staff 1 day before 😑 and how I already said It wasn’t me 

It doesn't matter about your attitude. Or what kind of person you are. You're lying to high staff about what you were doing, and then hid from us for week(s) on end. Now you're saying "It wasn't me", but when we matched the SteamID of the person disconnecting to the staff roster it was the same :thonking:

just the idea of going on to some other battalions job and changing your name to the name of that character by using your staff power is just straight up staff abuse you were trusted with a small amount of power to help out the server and yet you used it to impersonate someone -1

Multiple Witnesses saw you on the jobs, steam ids don't lie and we take impersonation very seriously here.

You have been blacklisted from staff permanently.

Lying here has destroyed any credibility you have with the community.

When you come back you will need to figure out how to rebuild trust.

Ban Appeal Denied