Poe

RP name:

TR 327th ITD/REGL Commander Poe

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:95125075

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

327th Battalion Commander Bly

Experience:

Since my first day on Synergy five months ago, I have been a part of the 327th Star Corps.Through hard work and dedication, settings records in both recruitment and leading events, I have risen up the ranks; in the last two months I have found myself holding a substantial role in the battalion, especially now that our battalion commander and XO have resigned. Despite the current state of the 327th, I believe that the leadership that I have represented has influenced many of our NCO’s and current officers, instilling a more professional and mature aura during events, and fostering significant growth. As of late, I am making the executive decisions and maintaining the growth of our battalions members; which leads into my current role as Intel Director, which I have held since Drayyen’s resignation, as well as Regimental Lead. These circumstances have lead me to completely revamp our promotion requirements as well as create multiple documents for the specialization leads of our battalion to help increase activity and strengthen leadership abilities within our officer corps.

In relation to BCMD experience, I have none, but I believe I have what it takes to separate myself from the shortcomings of our previous command.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

As the only remaining Commander within the 327th, I believe that my time to apply for Bly has come. Since joining the 327th I have witnessed the peak of our potential, as well as the downfall, learning from the mistakes of individuals before me and motivating myself for leadership. The 327th has been my family for the last 5 months, I have created many long lasting friendships with many of its members and learned much from my peers. A position such as commander was a dream for me when I first joined the battalion, and now that I have attained that role through hard work and dedication, I believe that it is now my time to take the torch. I have already begun reworking our promotion and training requirements within the 327th and doing this I believe that I have fostered a new era of 327th officers that will assist me in its reformation. I have confidence that I can use the leadership abilities that I have developed to instill an everlasting legacy over the members of this slice of the republic.

I will accomplish a full revival of the battalion through increased amount of simulations, trainings, and more influential roles during events. I am devoted towards the 327th, and I aspire to inculcate the current members and leaders within the 327th with the same commitment, developing their leadership abilities and the sense of camaraderie that all people desire. Using the ideologies and perspectives of my troopers to shape how the battalion is run, I believe that I can be the pride of the 327th and utilize my compassion. Having the position of Bly would enable me to enact executive decisions for the betterment of the entire battalion; however the input of my officers and advisors would be of the utmost importance to battalion decision making, as to run a battalion you must have the best interests of its members and established leaders. I will always be approachable and in contact with all of my battalions members, offering advice and teaching them the proper way to handle difficult situations so that they may learn from it and bestow that newfound knowledge unto others.

I believe that through my leadership and dedication towards the 327th, I can direct the 327th on the unerring path to distinction. Forming a legacy that can be modeled and adapted to fit the need of the next Bly.          

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?

The 327th Star Corps is a battalion within the Grand Army of the Republic. Lead by the Jedi General Aayla Secura and Commander Bly (CC-5052) these brave troopers lead the offensive in the outer rim. With this exposure, the 327th were generally referred to as rugged battle hardened soldiers. Within the Clone Wars Television series the 327th are tasked with the protection of a community of Lurmen on the planet Maridun. Sadly, the 327th were not explored throughout a majority of the series, but in the isolated episode, the 327th troopers fought valiantly against the CIS to protect the Lurmen from further occupation. Truly representing the ideology of protection of the weak and defenseless. The only other mainstream appearance of the 327th is in Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. This appearance is associated with the initial call of Order 66, where Commander Bly and his troopers gun down Aayla Secura on the hostile planet of Felucia. Truly representing the efficiency and tactfulness of the 327th as the dispatch of their Jedi general was executed flawlessly. While in the final cut of Episode 3 there is no response from Commander Bly to Aayla’s question “do you think there are any droids around”, in the illustrated screenplay Commander Bly’s simply responds with “no” moments before ruthlessly gunning down Aayla Secura and successfully eliminating their Jedi General.

Availability:

I am available a minimum 2 hours a day during weekdays and available for 4-6+ hours on weekends. I am available at all times through discord.

Estimate how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay?

Since August 23rd and I have logged over 1000+ hours into the server.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

I want the 327th to be in a state in which a strong leadership structure has been established and represent the true heart and soul of the synergy community. I want us to have developed an incomparable work ethic that influences the well being of the server. I aspire for the 327th to become leaders within the synergy community and to reinforce a positive perception of the battalion. Through my leadership I believe that the 327th will have the skills and the persistent attitude to continually improve, ensuring the battalion will be remembered as one of elite stature, not amateur conscripts.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?

Yes

Edited by poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 Big Gay Poe, you’ve been one of my best friends since And have been a main key of me staying on the server, you’ve been under the leadership of 3 great blys, each one bringing different strengths And you know the faults of each and are aware of your own. If you can lead you gay hockey boys to victory then I’m pretty sure you can lead us to greatness. Also I’ve seen you grow from memer status to being the best commander under drayyen’s rule and the best officer under Cyclop’s just because you kept your head up and focused on the issues under you with each of our Troopers and did your best to make each feel at home. Goodluck Big Gay Poe

Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.