Casual's Commander Bly Application (APPROVED BY SQUARE)

Casual

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name:

The Casual Slayer

RP Name:

327th ARC WO Casual

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:222862006

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

BCMD BLY

Experience:

41st: The 41st started out my Synergy Roleplay experience, they started me on the ropes of being a trooper. Though I did not stay long, they still had a influence on me. After my comeback to the server I began anew in the 41st assisting them after Egg’s resignation by fixing the activity of the members. I became the most prominent trainer in the AT-RT program of having over 100+ training's held and 81 people logged in the roster within a 2 week span. I also revamped the AT-RT training document with new information and designing.

501st: Under the leadership of Joah, I learned how to be a leader. I learned how to work efficiently as a team and my abilities as a soldier grew stronger. I began to dabble in leading during events as well as reforming the medical division as a prominent medical officer of the battalion.

RANCOR: Rancor was the biggest turning point in my career. I had to begin again as a PVT in Rancor, and had to begin the trooper journey again. I was under the leadership of Hudson and Fizzik at the time, and they helped me develop how I think and act as an officer. I would go into intense sims in my early time in Rancor, and these sims helped me work on my decision-making as well as my efficiency in leading. They also taught me how to be a capable leader of the troopers under me. I would consistently lead in events, deployments on the event server, and also would run or lead sims and trainings. As my time continued in Rancor, I began ARC training. ARC training helped me become more efficient in teamwork and team effectiveness, I also learned different types of formations to use in events or combat situations, I also learned key points to leadership and decision making. I graduated ARC Training with a new mindset.   

327th: As I transitioned from Rancor to 327th, I climbed the ranks quickly after showing off my skills as an NCO and Officer. From studying the Commanders of the 327th, I began to learn what it means to be a Commander. A Commander is a person who is a great decision maker, who must always be thinking about every outcome of a decision, and stand as an example to those below him, and these are the exact qualities I demonstrate in my current position. As I reached the rank of XO, I began to understand how our BCMD acted on certain situations in and out of the battalion, such as dealing with certain problems between members. This lead to myself becoming more active in these types of situations, which greatly illustrates that I have the capability to deal with problems in our Battalion.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want the 327th to be recognized as a battalion made of a strong brotherhood and the elite. Ever since I arrived in the 327th back in August we had always been a family and a skillful bunch.  I plan to add various improvements into the 327th and to get each member more involved with one another. I will have every member be more involved via sims, joint training's, and to have a general sense of camaraderie within the Battalion. I desire to see these troops be proud of being in the 327th, and I aspire to see them succeed at any costs. I will have all of my time dedicated to this battalion to ensure that everyone is active, and be a positive influence on every member. Helping them in any issues they may face, or to advise them if they have any problems they cannot solve themselves. I have been extremely dedicated to the 327th before and now, and have a devotion to seeing the 327th succeed and be better than it already is, and to make it the best battalion on the base.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I understand the lore of the battalion and I am willing to state the lore if required.

Availability:

Weekdays: 3pm to 12 am ingame, Discord/TS: All Day.

Weekends: Ingame 9am to 12am, Discord/TS: All Day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since July of 2018

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the 327th to be in a state of camaraderie, in which each member enjoys the company of one another. I will have each of the members know each other, and be able to work as one cohesive group. I desire to see no internal divisions, drama, or any major issues between each other. I want my battalion to be known as the battalion that is the most elite, efficient, and with a strong brotherhood.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Casual
small error

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

When Casual was my XO I may have rushed him up there a little bit, but nonetheless.

I had always intended for casual to be my successor, and it looks like I get the chance to see what he will be like as a battalion commander. He has grown alot since he left me, and has returned to the 327th a very confident man.

I have full faith casual can pull this off +1

Banned

+1

If there was literally anybody left to apply you wouldn't get it based on your experience but right now 327th is a shit show and since you are pretty much the only person who isn't incapable you'll probably get it, but that is just my opinion.

Good luck, regardless.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

As expressed in the Discord. I'm really not sure who you are, been in the Batt 5 months and your name really doesn't ring a bell. I'll be neutral on the history grounds & @Bart says you're good, then you're good. But I've never seen you on aside from 2 days ago.

1 hour ago, [SR] Oaks [NA] said:

As expressed in the Discord. I'm really not sure who you are, been in the Batt 5 months and your name really doesn't ring a bell. I'll be neutral on the history grounds & @Bart says you're good, then you're good. But I've never seen you on aside from 2 days ago.

He went by Twelve and Deviss,I knew him as Twelve. Im gonna +1 but i want you back dad

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Forum Admin

Honestly i only ever seen you once since new base came out. -1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Nothing against you. I'm sure you're a cool dude but if its true you only came back 2 or 3 days ago. After spending time in other battalions, The way it looks like I don't think you fully introduced yourself to everyone in your Battalion yet.

For now I'm sorry.

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

• Founder
Founder

Voided per request of the applicant