VOID

Trixx

+1 Like a big +1. I know you have the maturity to be a spec reg and hope to see you go far with it. You do an excellent job in DU and have always seen you as a 1. A Leader and 2. A good guy who  I call a friend. Good luck to you man. 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

-1 I'm in all honesty not convinced you would bother with any other spec and just focus DU. You havent been in the 104th or CG/ST so you not knowing how we work doesn't fill me with confidence. I don't see you interacting with any other battalions when you are on. Also when you are on your senator you from what I see spend all your time with Dooms Unit shouting them out in debriefs. Now that only bothers me because that's when that should be interacting with other battalions not just favouriting your own and not much else. And as for your commitment you have left DU from XO due to stress I am not confident that you won't do the same here. 

- I understand that that people close to you might not like me saying this but I'm voting from what I have seen from a none bias point of view over being a friend who just gives +1 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
7 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

You havent been in the 104th or CG/ST so you not knowing how we work doesn't fill me with confidence.

But most regimentals have only been in only one battalion from the reg they are applying for tho it's not uncommon.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

+1 ive only has good experience with you

• Friendly 1

I agree with my fellow Spec BCMDs. 

Now for my views.

- It seem all you have as a plan is to do training and have us all get more buddy buddy. That ain't It chief I would like to see more concrete Ideas.

- You have yet to try and make contact with and get to know my self or my Battalion I can't speak for Wolffe and Doom but that me.

- It looks to me as though you have branched out very little and not gotten to know really anyone other then the members of DU.

- Ill bring this up again you resigned for DU because being an XO was to much for you. How are you going to be a REG?

Edited by Shakes.
1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

-1 I'm in all honesty not convinced you would bother with any other spec and just focus DU. You havent been in the 104th or CG/ST so you not knowing how we work doesn't fill me with confidence. I don't see you interacting with any other battalions when you are on. Also when you are on your senator you from what I see spend all your time with Dooms Unit shouting them out in debriefs. Now that only bothers me because that's when that should be interacting with other battalions not just favouriting your own and not much else. And as for your commitment you have left DU from XO due to stress I am not confident that you won't do the same here. 

- I understand that that people close to you might not like me saying this but I'm voting from what I have seen from a none bias point of view over being a friend who just gives +1 

I agree, understanding each battalions workings is important, so sorry -1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.