PSA TO ALL NAVAL

Naval cannot unarrest themselves

Naval cannot rdm 

Naval cannot pay for their own bail

I'm sick of hearing you staff that got Naval for free breaking rules. I swear to fuck if you do this I will have your ass. You will loose everything that you hold precious in this game. Fucking act like the staff you are. We have 4 CG all we shadow play on so continue this shit and I will end you

-commander fox

Edited by Trig

+1

I personally think Naval should be no bail PERIOD - The only people who should be able to bail is Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral and Admiral.

5th Fleet and CG used to let PO3s fucking bail out SENIOR COMMANDERS! and personally I think CG needs to hold Naval accountable

• Retired Founder

As the new admiral, I will be speaking to Commander Fox and issuing a NO BAIL rule on Fleet members, and possibly even demotion/removal if they are arrested for legitimate reasoning. Obviously Rear Admiral+ only able to bail fleet members.

If there are any issues please direct them to me, either by private forum message, teamspeak message, tagging me in a post etc. I would love proof attached if there is a big issue and I will address all issues as they come.

Thank you.

• Agree 1
22 minutes ago, Forseen said:

As the new admiral, I will be speaking to Commander Fox and issuing a NO BAIL rule on Fleet members, and possibly even demotion/removal if they are arrested for legitimate reasoning. Obviously Rear Admiral+ only able to bail fleet members.

If there are any issues please direct them to me, either by private forum message, teamspeak message, tagging me in a post etc. I would love proof attached if there is a big issue and I will address all issues as they come.

Thank you.

This problem was already cleared hours before this post by myself, the CG, and the jedi order. Not entirely sure why this post was made, it's only kinda stirring the drama pot imo.

2 hours ago, Trig said:

Naval cannot unarrest themselves

Naval cannot rdm 

Naval cannot pay for their own bail

I'm sick of hearing you staff that got Naval for free breaking rules. I swear to fuck if you do this I will have your ass. You will loose everything that you hold precious in this game. Fucking act like the staff you are. We have 4 CG all we shadow play on so continue this shit and I will end you

-commander fox

- Naval did not bail themselves out

- Naval did not RDM

- The Naval that was arrested paid another higher Naval to bail him

You're hearing all of it from CGs POV or people who weren't even there. It was a misunderstanding. Before you make a post about it have a meeting with the accused Naval. This situation was cleared up hours ago.

Edited by Dargon