Sinister's Resignation

Sinister

Battalion: Specialized Regiment

RP Name: Regimental Commander Sinister

Date: 11/26/2018

Reason: I gave High Command a try because I was asked to, and it seemed like something I might enjoy. It was fun for a while, but became extremely boring. My regiment is in a good place now, so I'm not really needed, and I want to be able to play the server without having the restrictions that being in High Command has. I might go for Regimental in the future, but for now I'm done.

Goodbyes:

I'm not leaving, just resigning this position, so I'll just give some advice to the Specialized BCMD's.

Shakes - You're doing a great job leading ST, and have a strong group of officers to help you. Just keep it up.

Squee - Your plans for the battalion are strong, and I'm confident you can lead the battalion in an amazing way. Build up your senior officer corps so that you have some backup, and aren't doing all the work. Also, make sure you are looking for quality recruits that will stay with the battalion, not just gaining numbers as quick as possible.

Scarecrow - 104th is a stable battalion overall. Work on the tank training, and like the DU, making sure you have stable backup in the senior officer corps. I am impressed with the changes you've made in your first day, so I'm sure you can handle the rest of your term.

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

Awwwwwwwwwwwww man , you had a good run whilst it lasted. Sad to see it didnt work

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums