CWRP Merrill / Drongo Staff Application (Updated)

Merrill

RP Name: RANCOR ARC MED SSG Merrill

Steam ID: (32) STEAM_0:1:223673880

VIP (Y/N):  No.

Timezone: Central TimeZone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are two main reasons why I would like to be staff for the server: I truly enjoy my time with others here and want to continue such trends, and I have a creative mind that I feel could help the Game-masters improve or change their events. While I will say I don't believe there to be any issues with staff currently, save for one or two who could be a bit more professional, there has never been anything wrong with lending an extra hand. I do admit that part of the reason why I want to become staff is so that later down the line, I may apply for GM and use some of my old skills of writing events and operations. Of course, this is all assuming that I am accepted as staff, which I would hope to be the case, because as I have said, I simply find myself spending a lot of time on the server and enjoying it. If you were to ask my comanders, they would agree that I do tend to step above the norm and try new things for the betterment of all under me, and I feel that I could apply the same things to the server as a whole.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I always enjoy the experiences that you can really only get either in Milsim or Miltary RP scenarios like with CWRP. I tend to find myself writing stories about the universes I have immersed myself in, as well as do maps, drawings, and more. Oftentimes, I also try going out of my way to get people to be more indepenent and confident in their thoughts and get a bit more immersed in their environment based on how I act.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was Senior Administrator for almost a full year on Definitive Networks CVR, as well as Head Gamemaster for 1 month, and Deputy Lead of Infrastructure. I was also lead Operation writer for multiple Milsim groups on Battlefield 4. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   As of the time of this update, I have hit 75 hours, 34 minutes.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

Edited by Merrill

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Forum Admin

Neutral, have barely seen you around so activity is a issue.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

I always see you in-game. +1

r4ymo.gif

Make sure you are very active in the server, that counts a lot. I can see the effort you put into your application.
We all deserve a chance so thats why Im giving you my:  
+1  

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager