[SR] Varius [NA]

RP Name:

TR Discipline Commander Varius

Steam ID 

STEAM_0:1:33703924

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Battalion Commander Doom

Experience:

While i have been Doom's Unit Discipline Commandeer for about 2 weeks. I have been a officer for much longer. And as an NCO i was taking initiative to take a more active part in the battalion and being a part of officer duties while i was a NCO. This is the only battalion I've been in since i joined in 8/9/18. I have a full understanding of Doom's Unit, and how it runs. While i may not have the most impressive level of experience as others might have rank wise, i have always been involved with higher ups decisions and work. Since i was a Senior NCO i was always being involved in Officer meetings, and Commander meetings. I created our instructor program that was made to improve activity and promote training. Everything i was tasked with i worked on to the best of my ability. I was the recruiter of the week, and always strove as a NCO to host tryouts. When i became a officer it was my goal to be a person that other Doom's Unit members could look up to. As i worked up through the ranks i tried to learn as much as i could from all the different members appointed above me. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

As the current only Commander in the Battalion left, i feel i need to step up and take the reigns of Doom's Unit. I feel i should be Battalion Commander Doom because i have set goals and paths in mind for Doom's Unit. I understand how to delegate projects and problems to my fellow members. I have real world experience as a leader. I have put a large amount of time into Doom's Unit  and the programs i either came up with myself, or was delegated to oversee. During my time in Dooms Unit i have treated everyone with respect. I absolutely love everyone in it and only want the best for it. I am a full believer in criticism and will take all suggestions and ideas into account from not only my Command, my officers, and my NCOs. Nobody will be left out. I understand the importance of communication and working for common ground. I can handle disputes and problems that arise within the battalion with a cool and level head. I know how to identify and use peoples strengths. I understand that running a battalion is not a one man job and that i need to work with everyone as a team to make Doom's Unit into the battalion we all know it can be. I feel as Commander Doom i can handle the stress and complications that will no doubt arise. I can guide the Officers and NCOs to becoming good leaders who know how to treat people under them with respect and firmness. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

I am available from 7am EST to 4pm EST. My work schedule changes every month. But i am available to speak with anyone nearly 24/7

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined Synergy 8/9/18  And "TR Discipline Commander Varius has played for 539:13:34."

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want to see Doom's Unit grow not only in numbers, but in cohesiveness. I want a good team of Officers that all members feel comfortable with approaching. I want to simplify some programs within the battalion such as a training schedule we have. I will be streamlining and re working how promotions inside the Battalion work. I wish to have all members within Dooms Unit see it as a family. I want to promote teamwork and transparency. I want to promote all members to take initiative and be apart of the battalion, not just doing events, attending debrief and getting off. I will be holding Officers accountable for ensuring NCOs are hosting tryouts. And i will be pushing for passive roleplay within the medic and engineer branch.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I understand

2 hours ago, BigBurner said:

Varius is one of them I see him all the time and Trixx resigned so he isn’t one of the listed members 

@Arroyo The active officers WERE Trixx, Squee, Sesu, ARK and Dod (Dod mains jedi who am I kidding) I had only seen Varius twice around the ship active and maybe three or four times on TS.

@BigBurner The quote I have on you is false. Let me answer the questions meant for me please ;) 

Forum Admin

Neutral, i dont know how active you can be seeming you are busy with military and you arent THAT Active on the server anyway. But you seem like you can put in effort and handle it.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1. Varius, I have rarely seen you. I know you are have IRL stuff all the time, but thats just another reason for you not to be Doom. I know the reason for your inactivity is a good one but it just doesn't give you a free pass. I'm sorry but you're just not the Doom we need at this time.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Well seeing as I will serve under anyone of you I’ll put my fill in this app as well 

Varius your a pretty good guy you have the battalions best interests at heart going but for god sakes attend meetings you schedule xd it was late I assume you past out but back to the thing I feel you could do this like any of the 3 running after I talked to you all honestly your all capable of running this battalion I’ll give advice and help out anyone of you +1 good luck sorry for my ranting very emotional day I’m spilling my feelings