Commander Doom Application-SnookieWilliams

SnookieWilliams

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: ArtfulTundra87

RP Name:SnookieWilliams

Steam ID (SteamID Finder:) STEAM_0:1:92175342

Battalion or squad you are applying for: BCMD Doom of Doom’s Unit

Experience:
Have been CMD+ in one other battalion (101st), Have been XO in DU three times, I have served under many BCMD’s for DU have been in DU since Dargon. In other SWRP servers I have become Marshal CMD, In a MIL SIM on battlefield 1 I was a CMD. I have tremendous amounts of experience leading a large group of people always striving for the betterment of my battalion.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe I should become BCMD of DU because I have spent countless hours of my time focusing on making DU a better place for every trooper on the server. I love DU and the people in it, I have many plans for DU if I do become BCMD all in hopes of making the battalion a better place for troopers new and old. DU has become very lost recently and has lost a lot of core members I will 100% dedicate my time fixing DU. I will help guide all troopers in DU to focus on bringing back DU to its former glory. I will fix all issues in this battalion, such as mingy troopers, inactive officers/members, I plan on creating many new programs for DU focusing on more discipline, rp aspects, and all around fixing inside problems. I have served under almost every BCMD if DU in one way or another becoming good friends with each, I have seen the ups and downs of each ones terms and have learned a lot from each of them, I plan on using all the knowledge I have to help guide people in DU. As former XO I believe I have what it takes and I hope you all consider me for this position, I know my application will start some problems within my battalion but I will focus on fixing all issues in DU by the end of my term.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I do, I constantly check to see if any new comics/lore are updated for Doom’s Unit.

Availability: Almost everyday 4-6 hours a day. (at least 2 hours in the morning and i will spend a lot of time on in the afternoon)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Actual in game time is around 400-possibly 500 hours, but i have been around since the splitting from IceFuse Networks

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: More disciplined , respected,known as a good battalion,welcoming to new players, and loved by the server

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do, I will have multiple contingency plans if I go inactive.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes I do,

• Agree 2

@arroyo Back then I had a lot of personal/Irl stuff happen that has made me resign multiple times, at this current point in time my life has become a lot more free and i am ready to dedicate a lot of time to DU again. I have always returned to DU after every time something has popped up, I am very dedicated to DU has I have returned many many times.

I don't see any effort in this application. As someone who hasn't really talked with you and such, this gives a bad impression. So some pointers for you to elaborate would be: What have you learned from your experience? And the end of term question, as a basic plan of action could show your knowledge and understanding of the DU as a battalion.

Neutral

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Neutral 

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

Neutral,  you always talked about how burnt out you were and that you never wanted to play but I can see that you could also be a great BCMD but the effort has to be put in.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Fat +1. Cares about doom. Sure, he spent a few days playing ARK with me and the boys but he all the time talks about how much better he wants Dooms Unit to be.  Snookie has had the opportunity to show his worth multiple times and proved it with excellence. He may not have been my XO very long after I joined DU, but I saw him around when I was in a different batt and he was doing amazing then, too. 

For me I am going to have to go with a -1 now do not take this personally as this is based of your application only due to not seeing you in game however I will leave you with some feedback:

• When you talk about how you have "plans" for Doom's Unit please at least go into slight detail about what those plans are, it is easy to say you have a plan when you don't and it is easier for people to vote on if they have a general idea of what you plan on doing to Doom's Unit in the long run
  • From what I personally felt when I read the application was "This appears to of been rushed and not thought through" now like I mentioned prior do not take it to heart because it could simply be down to you not really being able to write applications out [In a way some people can't do interviews without getting nervous and saying things wrong or in the wrong order].
  • I do have some concerns about your previous resignations and that it could spill into the present day [However that could affect all of us but 3 times? that is a lot of resignations to brush aside]

+1 This man has handled things with me on multiple levels. He is always on top of situations I need to meet with him about in the past. He is relaxed yet professional, but also he has this authoritative tone when it needs to be serious. I truly feel he will do well as the BCMD of Doom's Unit.