Ontario Staff Application

Anime Character

RP Name:Ontario/Etain

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been an active member for Jedi and clones alike put in my hours while trying to get Master rank for jedi. I’ve been in different battalions learning how each person thinks and learning what people think is wrong or needs changing will serve me well if I get this position. I’m a trainer and have been doing my best to make sure everyone coming on to this server has a smooth transition in. I am active when admins are low and plan to help the people who get lost or forgotten amongst the spam.

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Jerad I live in Ontario hence my name in game. I hop battalions to learn everything I can from as many people I can but have stayed with 91st for a time now. My jedi is apart of Omega and I have made a lot of friends with all of SOBDE. I'm focused and dependable while a new view to the staff. I work at a bar as a bartender and hope to take over the bar later in life with a girlfriend who I might propose to soon as it will be our second year anniversary in February.

Do you have any staff experience: No

How much playtime do you have on synergy server? 1223 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? no

Edited by Anime Character
upped the detail
Banned

Make a great addition to the staff team, +1 

r4ymo.gif

+1

I know we have had our differences in the past on certain things, but overall you only have whats best in mind for things you care about. The staff team could use more people with that mindset.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.