CWRP - Clank's Staff Application

Clank

RP Name: TR 327th ENGL ARCT WO Clank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61093077

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): After playing synergy for the past few weeks, and doing quite a bit of roleplay I've grown to love synergy and the community.

I've had the most positive SWRP experience I've ever had in the last 4 years I've been playing Garry's mod. I've gone through soo many positive interactions with many people while doing engineering or EOD RP and have been assisted by staff very positively and very professionally every time I've needed help

Because of that, I strive to join this staff team to work with the other members and to help make sure players have as positive an experience that I myself have had.

I also have a passion for creating events and scenarios for people. I have had this passion since I first started Garry's mod, usually spawning NPCS, and playing out mini scenarios.

This all later turned into doing events for players on SWRP, where I learned what makes a good event and how to properly do one.

I can be very mature and respectful and patient with people, and have demonstrated this with the CCs I've trained, often willing to do groups of 3 or more, or just one on one. I always jump to the opportunity to train, as I love to help get new players accustomed to the server, and try to give them the best first impression I possibly can.

And like CC training, I will jump on the opportunity to answer to any staff tickets submitted, and to help to the fullest of my ability, and to put Staff and TR first and RP last.

I try my best to be active, and to play as much as possible, and almost every day from at least 7-12 PM EST I will try my best to be on, and on the weekends I will try to play from the moment I wake up, until I either have to do stuff with my father, or until I sleep. (7-12 hours)

I also have quite a bit of experience with Gmod already amassing nearly 5000 hours over the span of 4 years between my two accounts (Long story involving the accounts, find me in TS if you wanna hear it) and have spent almost all that time doing SWRP. I played on some of the first communities, and since then went from big to small communities until ending up here.

Currently my drive to play is still strong and positive.
I have a very thorough understanding of how ULX and Gmod works, along with an ok-ish understanding of LUA.
In the end, I want to apply to help better the server, to work with the other staff members, and to push for event team to help with and to create events for the players of synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey, I'm Ryan Schrock. I'm 16 and I live in Ontario Canada. I go to highschool and do CO-OP In a transmission shop every week day until 6 PM EST! I really enjoy working with cars and seeing how things work. I also love playing Garry's mod, Be it Sandbox or SWRP I just love it in general. I have Severe AD-HD/ADD Combined type, along with bad anxiety, but that doesn't stop me from putting my best me out there. I am medicated so that really helps. I have a really big passion in building robots, and founded my school's robotics team. (Not much to change here from my voided app)

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have staffed for Zim before, along with many high positions on a plethora of other SWRP and DarkRP Servers in the past.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR 327th ENGL ARCT WO Clank has played for 90:51:01. 
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope.

Edited by [SR] Afterburn
Time Update